Friday, June 26
Ok, so maybe I'm just a tad bit obsessed with this book, but hey what can I say...I loooved it. I will promise not to have one more post about this book this month, even though there's only 4 more days left in June :)
Did you watch the book trailer, how about read the Tuesday's teaser, or the review? Not tired of it yet, and want more (like me)? Megan Hart recently blogged about trivia pertaining to Deeper, and thought I would share it with you. Here's what she had to say:
- "Deeper was originally called Second Verse. I really liked that title. Deeper is good, too."
- "Deeper takes place at Bethany Beach, DE, where I vacation every summer. I had my first “real” kiss at Bethany Beach. It was a long time ago. I believe our teeth clashed. His name was really just two initials. I wish I could remember his last name."
- "Nick Hamilton is described as looking like Robert Downey Jr. in Less Than Zero. I’m not sure I’ve ever described a character using such specifics before. And it’s strange, I don’t “see” Nick as RDJ. Yet that’s how Bess saw him, so that’s what she thought."
- "Between writing the book and its publication, the town of Bethany Beach underwent a pretty major transformation of its beach. I tried to make sure the final edits mentioned it, but…thus are the perils of writing about real places!"
- "I think the cover art for DEEPER is probably my favorite of all my covers. It’s mesmerizing, actually. The colors. It’s beautiful. I know it’s sorta d-baggy to say so about something of my own, but hey, I didn’t MAKE the cover."