Wednesday, July 22
***This contest is now over. Thanks for entering!***
Museum curator Sammi Matthews isn't just in a dating slump, she's putting men on the injured list. After giving one date a black eye and cracking another's rib, Sammi decides she needs professional help. Enter life coach Luke Jones, who advises Sammi on how to overcome her klutziness. And their phone sessions work! Sammi soon meets a sexy FBI agent who seems to know just what she needs.
IS CHANGING HER LIFE
When his brother Luke goes into federal protection, FBI Special Agent Chase Jones agrees to cover for him. Then Sammi's hot voice sizzles down the line, and the usual "phone only" rule is out. With "Luke" coaching her by day, and Chase dating her by night, Sammi's confidence soars, along with her appeal. Chase falls hard, but how will Sammi feel if and when he comes clean? Chase would rather she break all his bones than risk breaking her heart.
IN WAYS SHE'S NEVER IMAGINED!
About the Robin Wells
Robin Wells is an accomplished romance author, having written over a dozen titles for Harlequin. She is the author of Baby, Oh Baby (Lovespell, 7/03), which won the National Readers' Choice Award. Robin Wells has won the prestigious National Golden Heart Award from the Romance Writers of America, and her novels have been translated into more than a dozen languages.
Five Fun Facts about How to Score:
I’ve wanted to write a book about a life coach for a long time. I was originally going to have my heroine hire one in Between the Sheets, but my very wise editor suggested I save the idea for another book. So I did. How to Score is the result.
1. I used to work in marketing for the Oklahoma Tourism Department, where I edited forty different brochures extolling the state as a vacation destination. I think that’s when I started my fiction writing career. (Just kidding!)
2. Seriously, Oklahoma is a pretty fascinating place. Tulsa’s art deco architecture is among the finest in the world. That’s why I set my book, How to Score, there, and made my heroine the curator at an art deco museum.
3. My Oklahoma tourism job involved taking journalists around the state and showing them the sites. I once spent days driving a Japanese film crew through the countryside, looking for corn as high as an elephant’s eye, wind sweeping across the plains, and other things to
illustrate the song “Oklahoma!”
4. The heroine of How to Score, Sammi Matthews, is a klutz. So am I-- but unlike Sammi, I tend to only injure myself. Klutziness runs in my family. When it strikes, we blame the Roscoe gene.
5. The idea for the accordian-playing rapper came to me when my husband and I were browsing through an antique shop. We came across an accordian for sale and started making absurd suggestions to each other about how we could use it. Voila-- Horace was born!
Courtesy of Forever Books I have 5 copies of this great book to giveaway!
Ways to earn entries:
- Leave a comment telling me that you would like to win (good for 1 entry)
- Become a follower of Seductive Musings, and/or mention that you are already a follower in your comment (good for 3 entries)
- Blog about this contest on your blog and leave a link with your comment (good for 5 entries)
- If you don't have a blog, don't worry you can earn extra entries by telling your friends. If they leave a comment on this post and mention that you sent them you can each earn extra entries (good for 2 entries for the referrer and the commenter for each friend)
- Purchase any item from the Seductive Musings Amazon store by using this link, and email a copy of your purchase receipt to me no later than the deadline to enter (email available in sidebar). Sorry purchases made prior to this date do not apply, and link contained in this post must be used. No faxes or snail mail copies are allowed. No purchases are necessary to win. (good for 20 entries, or 30 entries if a purchase is made from the featured author's available titles)
How to enter:
- You can choose to enter as many different ways that you want, but please place all of your entries in ONE comment
- Your comment MUST include your email address in order for you to be eligible
Rules and disclaimers:
- This contest is open to residents of the U.S. or Canada only, and NO PO Boxes are allowed
- The contest will end Saturday August 1st at 11:59 pm EST and winners will be contacted via email on Sunday August 2, 2009
- Winners will be selected using Random.org
- All winners will have THREE days from the date they are contacted to provide your mailing address. If you do not respond within three days a replacement winner will be selected. NO EXCEPTIONS
- The book(s) will be mailed directly from the publisher or author and no substitutions are allowed
- Seductive Musings is not responsible for prizes that are not honored, distributed in a timely manner, lost, stolen, or damaged during transit
- All giveaways are subject to change/cancellation without prior written notice