Monday, July 27
Many of you may know Beth Williamson's sizzlin' hot cowboys and historical westerns, but did you know she also writes contemporary romances as well? On His Knees was the first contemporary book of hers that I have read, and I loved it just as much as her historicals.
It is a story about a divorced couple that had been married for many years, and as is wont to happen let the passion in their marriage take a back seat to every other aspect of their individual lives. They are each different people than they were when they first married, but are given a second chance to discover their hidden desires. And as with all of the books featured this week, it contains elements of BDSM, but the core of the story is about their relationship and how Renny and Nicholas fight to renew their love. I loved it, and hope that you will too.
Renny Johnson has no idea why her ex-husband broke into her house in the middle of the night. She plans to find out—right after he wakes up from a close encounter with his own baseball bat. As long as she’s got him tied up, she might as well make him answer every unanswered question about their divorce.
I want to thank Beth so much for agreeing to be my guest this week. On His Knees is a great way to start the Submit to Your Desires event, because this story like all of the ones that will be featured, is not necessarily about the lifestyle, but how it works within the relationship and fulfills their desires.
Now for the giveaway...Beth is giving away (1) download of On His Knees (is only available as an ebook) to a very lucky winner. All you have to do to enter to win is answer the question(s) Beth posed in her post.
And don't forget you can earn 5 extra entries to win Lilli Fiesty's book Bound to Please by blogging about Beth's guest post & giveaway at Seductive Musings. See the Monday's Muse post this week for specifics on how to gain these entries.
Rules and disclaimers:
- This contest is open everyone. Ebooks can be read on your computer, on your Kindle, Sony ereader, other types of readers, iphones...
- The contest will end Saturday August 1st at 11:59 pm EST and the winner will be contacted via email on Sunday August 2, 2009
- Winner will be selected using Random.org
- The winner will have THREE days from the date they are contacted to provide the file type you wish to read. If you do not respond within three days a replacement winner will be selected. NO EXCEPTIONS
- The book(s) will be e-mailed directly from the publisher or author and no substitutions are allowed
- Seductive Musings is not responsible for prizes that are not honored, distributed in a timely manner, lost, stolen, or damaged during transit
- All giveaways are subject to change/cancellation without prior written notice