Sunday, September 27
It's Sunday, yeah! Where I live you can feel fall in the air. Today it was sunny, the air is crisp, and the very tops of some of the trees are beginning to change color. It's a beautiful day. Fall is my absolute favorite season.
Today I have the winners from the Lucan by Susan Kearney giveaway and another blog award to re-gift :)
The Lucan giveaway winners are:
1. CherylS22 * Cheryl was already a lucky winner so the alternate winner is Jane!
5. Book Junkie
Congrats to all of the winners, and thank you for everyone who entered! Please email me using the link in the sidebar no later than Wednesday 9/30 with your snail mail info, otherwise alternate winners will be selected.
Finally I have an award to re-gift:
The rule for ths award is that if you accept it, you are supposed to list seven of your favorite things and nominate seven blogs that deserve this award.
These are a few of my favorite things:
- My family! I may be short on money, but I'm rich in love :)
- Fall, as I stated above it is my favorite season
- Chocolate, I think this one is self explanatory, and is the one food I don't think I could give up...ever
- Romance books, another obvious one hence this blog. Short ones, longs ones, new ones and old ones. Tales of love are my passion.
- Sunday...I love Sunday mornings. I sleep in and then watch CBS Sunday Morning. It's one of my must see TV shows every week. It has music, art, books, biographies, news and nature, and human interest stories. Usually uplifting and creative. I love this show, but I also love Sunday's because it is the day I choose Monday's Muse. Sunday is my day to relax and recharge and is my favorite day of the week.
- My Sony E-Reader. I bought one earlier this year on Ebay and have loved it. Completely opened up a whole new world of ebooks. Before I got this little beauty I hardly ever read ebooks, because I would have to read it on the computer and I hated reading them on the computer. There are some fabulous authors that are only published digitally so my e-reader is definitely one of my favorite things.
- My three favorite movies are the Pride and Prejudice miniseries, and You've Got Mail, and the Bridget Jones' Diary movies. These are my comfort movies and will watch them whenever I find them on TV. Like books, I don't have very many movies that I will watch more than once, but these....I never get tired of them. And somehow I don't think it's a coincidence that all of them are based (even if somewhat loosely) off of Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice.
Since the award is the Kreative Blogger award I have chosen seven author blogs to nominate. They are creative writers and blogs that I visit often, so who better to deserve the Kreative Blogger award, than these seven authors :) (my apologies to anyone who has already received it). My nominees are (in no particular order):
Where Dreams Become Reality (Vivan Arend)
Hope you enjoy what remains of your weekend!