Monday, October 26
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
This is going to be a busy week at Seductive Musings
- Tuesday I will have a teaser from The Untamed Bride by Stephanie Laurens and maybe another one from An Echo in the Bone by Diana Gabaldon
- Wednesday is the Share the Love post, share something you love by posting to this meme
- Thursday is the Hidden Gems of Romance meme post of the month...yes it's the end of the month already. I can't believe it. If you don't have your Hidden Gem picked for the month yet, you have a couple of days to decide before the meme post.
- Friday is the Seductive Museum of Fine Cover Art meme post. You have a couple of days to pick out your favorite romance book cover for the month....not quite sure what mine will be yet. Kind of didn't realize that it was the last week of the month already
- And last but not least Vivian Arend will be my guest on Friday for an interview about her new book Wolf Flight. She is having a contest all week giving away multiple copies of her new release. You can enter to win daily by following her blog tour. The Wolf Flight tour widget is posted in the Seductive Musings sidebar with additional info on how to win so make sure you check it out.
And somewhere in there I hope to post reviews of both The Untamed Bride and An Echo in the Bone...so much to do...so little time :)
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links :)