Monday, November 30
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Did you survive the holiday weekend? Were you brave enough (and crazy enough) to go shopping on Friday? I don't know about you, but this Monday was a hard pill to swallow after a four day weekend, but I have just the cure! Meet this week's new Gods of Football muse who is Dr. Booklover's cure-all for the Monday blues. Take one, but no need to call me in the morning :)
This week I have some extra special goodness in addition to Monday's Muse:
- On Monday (today) Patricia Grasso will be my guest featuring her brand new historical romance Marrying the Marquis
- Tuesday will feature three new teasers from Possess Me at Midnight, Marrying the Marquis and Hard to Hold
- Wednesday's Share the Love post will feature some of my favorite holiday music
- And...on Wednesday Stephanie Tyler will be my guest featuring her new Romantic Suspense novel Hard to Hold
- Thursday and Friday I hope to have two new reviews for you
It's gonna be a great week!
p.s. next week will begin the voting for Muse of the Year
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links :)