Tuesday, June 29
***This giveaway has ended, but you should still read the post...it's worth your time:) Thanks for joining the fun!***
One of my favorite Lorelei James books (I love them all, but do have a few favorites) is TIED UP, TIED DOWN. While it's Sky and Kade's love story it's also where we get a good introduction to our hero today, Kane McKay. In TIED UP, TIED DOWN Kane is still in his love' em and leave' em stage....a player and complete hedonist. He's earned every bit of his bad boy McKay reputation and then some. But he's no longer the same man he used to be. His personal journey to become a different man has been an evolution across many of the books in the Rough Riders series and today's the day we all will finally get to read his love story in RAISING KANE!
Are you all as excited about this book as I am? If you don't know what I'm talking about...let me tell you you've been missing out in a BIG way! Read on and enjoy...I think you'll see why I dedicated this week's Muse to cowboy love.
Rough Riders, Book 9
When a patch of ice sends attorney Ginger Paulson head-over-high-heels down a flight of stairs, she has no one to care for her young son and her invalid father—until lethally sexy Kane McKay shows up at the hospital, determined to prove his cowboy chivalry. Past experience has inoculated her against take-charge men, but even Ginger isn’t immune to Kane’s invasive charm and Built Ford Tough body.
For two years rancher Kane McKay has followed the Little Buddies mentoring program’s cardinal rule—hands off his Little Buddy Hayden’s mama. But one look at Ginger’s bruised body and Kane is through watching the stubborn woman take care of everyone but herself. The feisty, curvy redhead needs his help, and he’ll give her the hands-on type whether she likes it or not.
After Kane throws out doctor’s orders and issues his own demands—her full sexual submission—Ginger realizes Kane’s caring nature extends beyond just fulfilling her physical needs.
Can the former hell-raiser convince the gun-shy single mom to look beyond his past…toward a shared future?
Warning: Contains one sweet and hot hunk of cowboy manflesh who uses every sexual trick in the book to render a sassy, fast-talking attorney speechless and put a new twist on the term “binding arbitration”.
Congratulations Lorelei, from one of your many loyal fans! Thank you so much for the books that you write and keeping up with your crazy writing schedule (and I mean crazy) to continuously feed our insatiable addiction for your books!
If you've not had the pleasure of reading one of Lorelei's novels written as either Lorelei James, or Lori Armstrong, you can find more about her on her websites www.loreleijames.com, or www.loriarmstrong.com, or if you are brave enough you can join her Yahoo Group :) I also highly recommend checking out her Extras page because it contains all sorts of goodies, like Author's Notes, McKay & West family trees, a Rough Rider Timeline (which I find helpful) and a free short story.
Today we're going to have a massive LJ party! To celebrate the release of RAISING KANE, Lorelei has offered to giveaway one signed print book from her backlist AND one ebook copy from her backlist....and because I love her books so much I am offering to giveaway an ebook of the winners choice (including the new release RAISING KANE as long as it's available from All Romance ebooks since they allow you to gift them) to one winner as a Seductive Musings "readers rewards". So that's one print winner and two ebook winners...Yee-haw! Here's how you can enter to win:
Ways to earn entries:
Ways to earn entries:
- Mandatory: Tell me what you find so seductive about cowboys in a comment AND complete this entry form (good for 1 entry)
- Mandatory: You MUST be a Google Friend Connect (GFC) follower in order to be eligible to win (unfortunately an email subscriber, or subscription in Google reader, and a follower are not the same thing so make sure you are signed up as a follower if you'd like to win this book)
- If you have a blog, or even if you don't, you can earn extra entries by telling your friends. If they successfully enter to win and mention that you sent them you can each earn extra entries. You can blog about it with a link to this post, post it on Facebook, Twitter, email...or even word of mouth (good for 5 entries for the referrer and the commenter for each friend) . Please note that to earn the points they must mention your GFC name so that I can match you.
- Purchase any item from the Seductive Musings Amazon store by using this link, or the Amazon widget contained within this post and email a copy of your purchase receipt to me no later than the deadline to enter (email available in sidebar). Sorry purchases made prior to this date do not apply, and link contained in this post must be used. No faxes or snail mail copies are allowed. No purchases are necessary to win. (good for 25 entries, or 50 entries if a purchase is made from the featured author's available titles)
How to enter:
- You can choose to enter as many different ways that you want, but please place all of your entries in ONE comment
Rules and disclaimers:
- This contest is open to US & Canadian addresses only for the print book and open to anyone for the ebooks.
- You must be at least 18 years or older, or of legal age in your country
- The contest will end on July 3rd at 11:59 pm EST and winner will be posted after they have been selected
- Winner(s) will be selected using Random.org
- The winner(s) will have THREE days from the date they are posted to provide a mailing address. If you do not contact me within three days a replacement winner will be selected. NO EXCEPTIONS
- The book(s) will be mailed directly from the publisher or author and no substitutions are allowed
- Seductive Musings is not responsible for prizes that are not honored, distributed in a timely manner, lost, stolen, or damaged during transit
- All giveaways are subject to change/cancellation without prior written notice
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)