Tuesday, December 7
Celebrate the holiday season this year with a chance to win Lila DiPasqua's newest addition to her Fiery Tales series, The Princess In His Bed, as well as your very own Cinderella Glass slipper signed by the author in honor of her upcoming novel A Midnight Dance...a sexy Cinderella retelling as it’s never been done before! Lila DiPasqua weaves a steamy story that offers a glass slipper, a dangerous deception, and an impoverished beauty determined to find her handsome prince…and make him pay.(August 2011)
Inspired by “The Emperor’s New Clothes,” “The Ugly Duckling, and “The Princess and the Pea,” Lila DiPasqua spins three sexy tales that give new meaning to the term bedtime story…
The Marquis’ New Clothes: To save her cousin, Aimee de Miran must retrieve a jeweled ring from the most sinfully seductive man at court, the Marquis de Nattes. But to search his considerable wardrobe she’ll have to get very close to the notorious rake…and soon she finds herself very close to him indeed, with his clothes—and hers—utterly forgotten…
The Lovely Duckling: Reputed for his carnal skills, Joseph d’Alumbert prefers amorous encounters without emotional entanglement—until a quick-witted lady stirs tender feelings and hot desire. Emilie de Sarron suffered burns to her body as an infant, and keeps her scars—and her heart—well hidden. But Joseph is determined to peel away her inhibitions, one slow steamy kiss at a time, to reveal the beautiful swan inside…
The Princess and the Diamonds: Princess Gabrielle can’t sleep at night. There is something hard in her bed. No, not just the stolen diamonds tucked under her mattress, but the handsome Marquis on it….whose carnal talents she can’t resist. But he threatens her secret mission, and worse, she stands to lose far more than the diamonds---her heart is at stake….
Meet sexy rake Adam de Vey, the Marquis de Nattes from "The Marquis’ New Clothes" in THE PRINCESS IN HIS BED excerpt, and read a bonus exclusive excerpt just for Musings readers :)
If you'd like to learn more about Lila and her sensual fairy tales you can find her at her website www.liladipasqua.com, her blog (where you can find a list of all of the other blogs participating in this special giveaway), Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, her Yahoo Group Newsletter, and last but not least at Goodreads.
To celebrate the holiday season and the release of Lila DiPasqua's newest addition to her Fiery Tales series, Lila and her publisher, Penguin/Berkley, would like to giveaway a copy of THE PRINCESS IN HIS BED and a Cinderella's Glass Slipper ornament autographed by the author to FIVE Musings followers! A big big thank you to Lila and Penguin for making this awesome giveaway possible. Here's how you can enter to win...
Ways to earn entries:
- Mandatory: If you could be a heroine in any of Lila's Fiery tales stories which one would it be and why? (good for 1 entry)
- Mandatory: You MUST be a Google Friend Connect (GFC) follower in order to be eligible to win (unfortunately an email subscriber, or subscription in Google reader, and a follower are not the same thing so make sure you are signed up as a follower if you'd like to win this book)
- If you have a blog, or even if you don't, you can earn extra entries by telling your friends. If they successfully enter to win and mention that you sent them you can each earn extra entries. You can blog about it with a link to this post, post it on Facebook, Twitter, email...or even word of mouth (good for 5 entries for the referrer and the commenter for each friend) . Please note that to earn the points they must mention your GFC name so that I can match you.
- Purchase any item from the Seductive Musings Amazon store by using this link, or the Amazon widget contained within this post and email a copy of your purchase receipt to me no later than the deadline to enter (email available in sidebar). Sorry purchases made prior to this date do not apply, and link contained in this post must be used. No faxes or snail mail copies are allowed. No purchases are necessary to win. (good for 25 entries, or 50 entries if a purchase is made from the featured author's available titles)
How to enter:
- You can choose to enter as many different ways that you want, but please place all of your entries in ONE comment
Rules and disclaimers:
- This contest is open to both US & Canadian addresses only (no PO Boxes)
- You must be at least 18 years or older, or of legal age in your country
- The contest will end on December 13th at 11:59 pm EST and winner will be posted after they have been selected
- Winner(s) will be chosen from among eligible comments using Random.org
- The winner(s) will have THREE days from the date they are posted to provide a mailing address. NO EXCEPTIONS
- The book(s) will be mailed directly from the publisher or author and no substitutions are allowed
- Winners will be subject to one copy per household, which means that if you win the same title in two or more contests, that you will only receive one copy of the title in the mail
- Seductive Musings is not responsible for prizes that are not honored, distributed in a timely manner, lost, stolen, or damaged during transit
- All giveaways are subject to change/cancellation without prior written notice
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)