Monday, January 31
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
It seems like I've been waiting forever for this week to come...i.e. the week Jaci Burton's first book in her Play by Play series, The Perfect Play, is released. I've really been into sports themed books lately. Most recently Double Play and Slow Heat by Jill Shalvis & Line of Scrimmage by Marie Force. In fact I can't seem to get enough of them. So in honor of finally being able to get my hands on it, and feed my current sports hero addiction I decided to dedicate this week's Muse to the perfection that is Jed Hill (the cover model for Jaci's book).
I featured the original photo that the cover was made from a while back, but I didn't want to use that image again....after all you deserve something more, don't you think? So here he is, Mr. Perfect Play, in one of my favorite photos of him (and if you want to see the original photo from the cover for The Perfect Play before it was altered click here).
This week at Seductive Musings, what you are going to get is a whole lotta me :)
- Tuesday: I hope to have my recap of January with ratings and a few short comments for the books that I read this month, as well as my favorite cover. I read a lot of great books this month, so if we have similar reading tastes you may want to be prepared to break out the wallet.
- Wednesday: Review for Marie Force's Everyone Loves a Hero (my first 5 star read of the year)
- Thursday: I'll have a post for Thursday Thoughts. I'm debating between two topics. I'll eventually talk about both, I just haven't decided which I want to do first.
- Friday: Review for Elizabeth Hoyt's Notorious Pleasures (my second 5 star read of the year)
- Sunday: Winners for giveaways that ended during the week
Other new updates:
- The new book trailer this week is for Samhain Publishing's Red Hot Winter Anthology featuring True Heart by Delilah Devlin, Winter Fire by Jess Dee, and Triple Dare by Lexxie Cooper. Since it's been so cold and wintery last week and we are expected to get another foot of snow this week where I live (will winter never end?) I thought it was needed. Desperately!
Finally, congratulations to all of the authors with these new releases this week! (of course this isn't inclusive of all of the new releases, just the ones that I'm interested in reading)
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)