Monday, January 24
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I can't believe we are at the end of January already. I'm so behind the 8 ball, and have soooo much to do before the end of the month. Hence the Muse the week who I know is a "nine"...maybe even possibly a perfect ten :) Isn't he pretty...pretty damn sexy!
Let's get right to it. Here's what you will find here at Seductive Musings this week:
- Monday: I didn't get the winners posted on Sunday like I had planned, which I guess is okay because I'll be able to post Delaney Diamond's winner as well. I will have all of that for you later today. Pinky swear :)
- Tuesday: Author Elizabeth Hoyt will be my guest to celebrate the second book in her Maiden Lane series, Notorious Pleasures with an interview and a giveaway.
- Wednesday: Guest reviewer, Julia will have a review for Laura Lee Gurhke's newest historical romance, Wedding of the Season and I will have a review for Lila DiPasqua's The Princess in His Bed.
- Thursday: Guest reviewer, ElaineReads, will have a review for Gillian Bagwell's The Darling Strumpet and I will have a review for Maggie Robinson's Mistress by Midnight.
- Friday: I will have a review for Robin Kaye's Yours for the Taking, as well as my end of month in review post summarizing my thoughts on my reads for January
- Finally I have a new Tempting Trailer for you this week, this time for Brenda Joyce's three new novels in her Deadly series.
So, I hope you join me this week and have some fun. One last thing before I let you go...I'd like to have a "Collective Review" in February so I'm taking suggestions for books you'd like to know more about and have reviewed and shared opinions here at SM. If you have a book in mind please use the Contact Me form and submit it for consideration. Happy Monday!
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)