Monday, February 7
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Last year one of the more popular Muse's was a picture of a man laying in bed with a delectable backside, so I thought this year we should have a Muse with mouthwatering frontside. It looks like he is wearing dog tags so my mind goes to an ex-military hero...possibly a romantic suspense story, which then leads me to think of Pamela Clare's upcoming release Breaking Point....because you know, it's a romantic suspense and has Jed Hill on the cover. And I know how much we all love us some Jed Hill :) Which is why I signed up for the Pamela Clare reading challenge this week.
Several of you have mentioned more than once that I should give Pamela Clare's novels a try, and since I had three of the four books in this series already in my TBR, I thought it would fit right into my reading plan for the year. I have until April 15th to read them...and I plan to thoroughly enjoy this challenge....especially when I picture the heroes to be something like our Muse this week :)
This week at Seductive Musings I plan:
- To make up for not getting very much posted last week. The snow messed up my plans because it snowed, snowed again, then snowed some more which cause major havoc and downtime with my internet.
- Which means I'll have winners on Tuesday and hopefully reviews the rest of the week
- And for those of you who have Outlander copies coming your way. I really did intend to mail them last week, but we didn't have postal service for three days....he kept getting stuck :( So I'm on a mission to get them out of here this week.
- Changed some things in the sidebar over the weekend, and fixed a few things that have had me in a conundrum. I've also been thinking about getting rid of the Tempting New Releases in the sidebar, and instead featuring the new releases each week on Monday in the Monday's Muse post instead of for the whole month in the sidebar? Any thoughts on this? Do you ever use the Tempting New Releases slideshow in the sidebar? I've included the new releases the last couple of Monday's and would like to know if you like this or not. Last week there were a ton of new releases...this week I couldn't find any new print releases. I think just digital books, and those aren't always up on the sites until release day. My wallet is happy about this especially after my Awesome Shopping Spree on Sunday.
- Finally, this week's new Tempting Trailer is for Alexandra Hawkins' After Dark with a Scoundrel....it is shall we say...very sexy and tempting :) I can't wait to read this newest addition to the Lords of Vice series.
I think that's about it on my front. If you didn't enter to win my Romance Fantasy Football Superbowl Giveaway there's still time, but it ends today so hurry.
Big congrats to Vivian Arend who's new Turner Twins story, TURN IT UP releases this week from Samhain! She's going to be celebrating the release all this week with some great giveaways so make sure you stop by her facebook page and her blog to try and win titles from her backlist.
Have a great Monday!
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)