Monday, March 21
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I was reading Mary Wine's Highland Heat last week and thought that our Muse this week would be my modern take on the Highland plaid. I think he is utterly and undeniably delicious, don't you?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- I'll have the winners from last week's giveaways and one replacement winner from a previous giveaway later today and possibly one review
- Tuesday: Brava debut author Bronwen Evan's will be my guest to share her historical romance Invitation to Ruin with us with a giveaway.
- Wednesday: I will have at least one review for you
- Thursday: will feature a Thursday's Thoughts post. I have a few things I've been thinking about lately so I need to decide which one I'll talk about this week
- Friday: I will probably have reviews for you...or maybe something fun. It will depend on what I feel like.
Also of interest:
- I've donated several items for Operation Auction, the benefit auction for fellow blogger Fatin and her family and have placed the banner for the site on the top of the blog if you'd like to learn more about it and all of the FANTASTIC items that have been donated. I'm going to be bidding on a few items myself :) Check it out if you have time, as new items are added almost every day it seems. I believe the auction will begin the last week of March, but I will be sure to let you know when I find out any more. I have an Ebay widget at the bottom of the blog that shows my current items for sale (I don't have anything currently), and I am going to look into changing some of the coding so that the Operation Auction items will appear there as well. I''ll be looking into that this week and will let you know next week if it was possible or not.
- There is a new Tempting Trailer this week, this time it's for a series that I am super excited about. I'm talking about Lori Foster's new Men of Honor series, When You Dare, Trace of Fever, and Savor the Danger. Her publisher went all out for this video because it's like a little movie, not still images. Trust me, it's worth one minute of your time, if only to enjoy the Man Candy :)
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors who have new releases this week, especially Beth Kery whose first book in her new Harlequin series, The Hometown Hero Returns, makes it's debut and Charlotte Featherstone who has a novella in The Pleasure Garden . Here are just a few of the others:
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)