Monday, April 25
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
We are celebrating Royal Romances this week at Seductive Musings as a way to celebrate the Royal Wedding later this week...and when I think about weddings I think about the cake..but since this is Monday in our case it would be beefcake :) But I'm sure you could probably care less what I have to say at this point because you are more than likely still gazing up above. I'll just hang around for a few until you've looked your fill....
As I was saying :) This week I have a few things planned that take their inspiration from Royal Romances. I am so excited about Will & Kate's wedding on Friday! I have to admit that I remember getting up really early when Diana and Charles got married to watch it on TV and wanted so bad to be her at that moment. It was like a fairy tale come true. Now that I'm an adult, I can only say that I am SO glad that I'm not Kate. I wish them well, but I would absolutely hate to be publicly scrutinized for the rest of my life...but I wouldn't mind a little piece of the cake above :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Author Mia Marlowe will be visiting to celebrate the release of her Brava historical romance, Touch of a Thief & a reader's poll to select your favorite Royal bouquet
- Wednesday: A selection of a few of my favorite Royal Romances featuring Princes & commoners, as well as winners from previous giveaways, & a reader's poll to select your favorite Royal wedding dress
- Thursday: Author Lila DiPasqua will be visiting and sharing a very special sneak peek excerpt from her upcoming Fiery Fairy Tale historical romance releasing later this summer, A Midnight Dance; Lila's interpretation on the ultimate Royal Fairy Tale, Cinderella, as well as a reader poll to select your favorite Royal Slipper.
- Friday: Friday Fun with some of the Royal memorabilia, videos, and other things that I found humorous that surrounds Will & Kate's special date & I'll have the results from all of the reader polls to let you know what you selected throughout the week.
- Tempting Trailer: The new Tempting Trailer of the week is for "Will & Kate's Big Fat Gypsy Wedding". It's a hoot, you should check it out for a laugh :)
Also of Interest:
- Seductive Musings isn't the only place celebrating the Royal Wedding this week. Casablanca's British Babes Book Brigade Facebook page is giving away books every day this week, as well as three Royal Wedding Prize packs on Friday. You can check it out here.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Lori Foster, Cherry Adair, Kieran Kramer, Donna Grant, Kris Kennedy, Sarah MacLean, Margaret Mallory, Elizabeth Amber and Katie Lane! There's a lot of great books to check out this week.
Have a Happy Monday and I hope you will join us this week. For those of you who shared some Muses last week, big thanks! I'll be sure to put them to good use :)
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)