Monday, April 11
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
After the last two Mondays of being inspired by the heroes from Pamela Clare's I-Team series, I was kind of at a loss of what to consider for this week's Muse since I finished reading up through book 4 while waiting for Breaking Point in May. But then on Sunday I had my inspiration...in the form of a 82 degree sunny day in April! It was bliss! The rest of the week is supposed to be rainy and in the 60's so in order to keep that lovin' 80 degree heat wave I give you this week's Muse. I think he brings the heat in a Big Way, don't you think?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Author Eileen Dryer will be my guest to celebrate her new historical romance, Never a Gentleman
- Wednesday: Review(s) for Secrets of a Proper Countess and/or Invitation to Ruin. If I have time I will try and post both.
- Thursday: Kieran Kramer will be at SM to celebrate the upcoming release of the third historical romance in her Impossible Bachelors series, Cloudy with a Chance of Marriage
- Friday: Depending on my mood it will either be a Fun Friday post, or a review...I guess it will just be a surprise
- Tempting Trailer: Anya Bast's newest book in her Dark Magick paranormal romance series, Dark Enchantment, is our Tempting Trailer of the week.
Also of interest:
- Today 4/11 is the last day to download your FREE digital e-book of Olivia Cunning's first book in her Sinners on Tour series, Backstage Pass. It is available at Amazon, Sony, Barnes and Noble...and a whole host of other sites for free, but today is the last day! Olivia will be my guest later this month, so don't miss out on your chance to get it for FREE....and if you are so inclined you can also pick up the second book in the series, Rock Hard. I really enjoyed Backstage Pass when I first read it. I have a paper version, but now I have the digital version as well : )
- When I was at Walmart last week, I stopped to look at the books to see if they had the new Janelle Denison romantic suspense (which they didn't) and saw a whole end cap shelving unit of Dorchester Leisure mass market paperback romances for only $1.99. At my store they had some older books as well as some that were released last year, like Erinsong by Diana Groe (Emily Bryan), a few Jennifer Ashley, Elizabeth Naughton. I thought it was a treasure trove, in case you might also be interested.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Vivian Arend, and Opal Carew!
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)