Monday, April 18
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
On Sunday I was pondering what I thought I might want to use as inspiration for this week's Muse, and came up with....nada, nothing, zip, zilch. I was lacking inspiration, and when all else fails I either go to Jed Hill, Gods of Football, or a Cowboy...at least that is what seems to be some of my fallback Muse types.
While looking through my Muse archives I still didn't seem to find what I was looking for...I mean obviously I did, because we have one mighty fine Muse this week, but I was saving him for a special inspiration Monday's Muse instead of a week when I was posting an "...if all else fails" kind of Muse. I don't really want to say that I feel like I wasted him, but I guess I kind of do :( And that's sad.
I've come to the conclusion that I have a problem...and here it is: I guess I am running short on Muse inspiration (ie pics). Gasp! Say it ain't so! Don't panic though because I have a plan. You see, part of the problem is that I am fairly picky. I don't like Muses who are too young...and let's face it, as I get older the male models look younger every year (and I'm not even that old). I like my Muses to look like Men, not boys...not someone who is just growing a beard or who can't even legally buy alcohol yet. It's not always easy to find an image that can be a Muse, because I like them to have a seductive look about them...either in the eyes, the smile, the abs....something that makes me stop and go.....ohhhhh!
So here's where you can help. Send me a Muse. Let me know if he represents a certain character, or if he is just yummy! Matter of fact, you don't even need to list a reason because sometimes a picture says all that needs to be said. Like our Muse this week. A cowboy, at least that is what I think when I see him, and he makes me want to pack up and move out West because he is all the gold I would need to discover to make it worth my while :) What about you?
btw: I think our Muse this week is actually from the Gods of Football calendar, so I fell back on two tried and trues....GOF and Cowboys :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Author Olivia Cunning will be my guest to celebrate the second book in her Erotic Romance Sinners on Tour series, Rock Hard, featuring her sexy lead singer's story. Yum!
- Wednesday: I'll have the winners of the Kieran Kramer & Larissa Ione giveaways as well as one or two reviews
- Thursday: Author Kris Kennedy will be here to share her new historical romance Defiant, with us. Have you seen the cover?
- Friday: I'll have one or two more reviews for you and fill you in on some upcoming fun.
- The Tempting Trailer this week is for Mary Jo Putney's upcoming historical romance Nowhere Near Respectable. She's an author that I would like to try this year, and I think this might be the perfect book to try.
Also of interest:
- The Danger:Women Writing contest is in full swing. Lots of great things daily with guest authors and sounds like a lot of fun.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Beth Williamson and Opal Carew!
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)