Monday, May 9
I don't know if you noticed or not, but last week I tried something a little bit different with how I included exclusive excerpts from authors that were guests. I usually just link to a Google Document that contains the longer excerpt, but then I found a free flipbook service that allows me to turn the excerpt into a mini book. I love this idea and really like how it works, and I think the excerpts are easier and more enjoyable to read, plus, and this is what I found most appealing, was that it easily allowed any reader to post the flipbook excerpt that they loved immediately to your Facebook, Twitter, or website with just a click. But I'd love to know what your thoughts are!
Here are the options:
- A link to an excerpt (like I have been doing). For instance, the excerpt from The Guardian by Margaret Mallory
- A flipbook that is inside the post (like what I tried last week)
- Do you have a preference?
- Does one work better on your computer over the other.
- Would you be more likely to read one over another
- Can you see yourself sharing a flipbook on your Facebook wall, Twitter, blog, or email?
- And if you read the blog posts via email, or a Reader like Google Reader are you less likely to read the excerpt since it doesn't appear in the post without visiting the actual website?
- Or would you prefer to have both in the post? A link and a flipbook?
giveaway rules: there aren't too many.
- Only one entry per person,
- open to US only, and
- the giveaway will remain open until I select a winner sometime later this week.