Monday, May 9
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I'm exhausted and it's only Monday. Do you ever have weeks like that? The last two weeks I had family visiting from out of town, babysitting for my nephews (which are oh so cute, but time consuming), then I had scheduled two full weeks of blogging which couldn't be rescheduled so most of the small amount of free time I had went to preparing posts and not reading (sad face), and getting ready for the OUT OF CONTROL garage sale that starts this Thursday (really sad face).
I've been diligently trying to prepare for this garage sale for weeks and am no where near ready. Then on top of it, the weather forecasts show rain on Thursday and Friday this week. It's going to rain on my money making parade...literally! I am praying that the weather forecasters are wrong. But if it does rain, can I pretty please have our Muse show up to help me drag things out of the rain? I can picture it now....I think I would think I got struck by lighting and had died and gone to heaven :) He could be my knight in shining wetness :) Forget the white horse....I'll take the man with the shiny silver handcuff necklace please! He has serious "Hero" vibes coming off of him don't you think...like in a Romantic Suspense sort of way? Except my situation wouldn't really be all that suspenseful. This could all be coming from the latest book I'm reading, Breaking Point by Pamela Clare, but our Muse this week could save me, even from myself, any day of the week! He is just....O.M.G. isn't he?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have the winners from outstanding giveaways as well as a few reviews....one of which is guest reviewer DD's review of Sweet Possession by Maya Banks
- Wednesday: Contemporary Romance author Katie Lane will be my guest to share her own brand of sexy Cowboys with her new Heart of Texas series, that begins with Going Cowboy Crazy out now, and Make Mine a Bad Boy, out next month
- Thursday: Reviews. Hopefully several of them because some are embarrassingly overdue.
- Friday: Isobel Carr will be here to share her new Historical Romance Ripe for Pleasure, from her League of Second Sons series...don't you just love that title
- Tempting Trailer: This week is it for Brenda Novak's Online Auction for Diabetes 2011. I drooled over some of the items the last few years, but never won one. That doesn't stop me from wishing though ;)
Also of Interest:
- As mentioned above in the Tempting Trailer, Brenda Novak's Auction to help raise funds for Diabetes Research is in full swing. It gets bigger and better every year. There's a trip for two to Australia, meals and drinks with your favorite authors, ARC's, jewelry...you name it, it's probably on there. And it pays to check it daily since there will be special one day only auctions.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week!
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)