Monday, July 4
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
This week's Muse is dedicated to Seductive Musings follower Chele who has been patiently waiting for the blanket wearing flag Muse I mentioned when visiting Pamela Clare's blog for her Man Titty Monday (in which I declared my own holiday) :) Chele here's you Muse! I hope you enjoy :) Happy 4th everyone!
And, since today is a holiday in the US, I'm gonna try to make this short and sweet. I made a few changes on the blog this weekend to hopefully make it a bit easier to find what you're looking for, and made a few attempts to make the blog load faster (which I am still working on because my first and second attempts weren't so successful).
- I added several icons to the top of the blog reflecting all of my social media connections around the world wide web (facebook, twitter, goodreads, ebay, youtube, amazon store, donation, contact...). I've received emails about finding these things which used to be at the bottom of the blog, but I didn't want to make it seem overcrowded at the top, so I think these little buttons are a good solution. I'd love to know what you think.
- I ended up creating a YouTube channel so that all of the Tempting Trailers could be found in the same place...just in case you'd like to browse through them. It certainly isn't all of them, just the most recent ones. Maybe someday I will have time to go back and add the ones I've featured in the past. Someday :)
- I'd also like to know if you'd like to see an "About" page on the blog with some general bio info about me and the occasional reviewers at Seductive Musings. I'd be more than happy to have it on the blog if it is something that you'd be interested in.
- I added the Ratings Guide to a separate link in the menu bar. I found that having it in the Reviews link was too hard to find.
- I got rid of the Amazon Story link in the menu bar, since there is now an Amazon icon link in the Welcome to Seductive Musings section at the top of the blog. Instead of taking you to a page within SM, it will take you directly to the Seductive Musings Store at Amazon itself. I think this works better, and I hope you do too. For those of you who support SM by purchasing items through the blog, I would love to know your thoughts. Easier, better, not so much ?
- I also changed some things around on Twitter and Facebook...to kind of spruce them up since I was making a few other changes everywhere else.
- Is there anything that you'd like to see on the blog that is not there, or something you wish would disappear forever? For instance, would you like a menu bar "Muse" link to take you to all of the posts with Muses? I'd like to make the blog a bit cleaner, but to do that I would have to lose things. Please tell me, don't be shy...you can even leave an anonymous comment if you'd like :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Reviews for Lessons in Indiscretion by Karen Erickson and Rising, Freestyle by Vivian Arend
- Wednesday: Author Vicky Dreiling will be my guest to celebrate the release of her new historical romance How to Seduce a Scoundrel.
- Thursday: I'll have winners from the most recent giveaways, and a Thursday's Thoughts post on the Romance Writer's of America RITA's that were awarded last Friday
- Friday: Author Stephanie Julian will be here to share her new paranormal erotic romance, What a Goddess Wants.
- Tempting Trailer: This week it is for Nicola Cornick's sumptuous video for her new historical romance, Notorious, which releases later this month.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Vivian Arend who has two releases this week, Lora Leigh, Lauren Dane, Melissa McClone, and Cara Carnes. Congratulations!
*I am an Amazon affiliate and receive a small (and I mean very small) referral fee for purchases made using a link on this blog. I don't use Amazon to earn money, I use it because the widgets are cool, easy to use, and serve my purposes to showcase books & such with minimal effort, but most importantly they have great prices and offer both new and used items. As a book addict I love that I can find just about anything I want in one place. If you are going to purchase a featured book anyway, and you know you won't pay more by using the links on this blog than you would by visiting Amazon on your own, I will be eternally grateful for supporting this blog by using the links, and don't forget that the referral fees from your purchases will sponsor the "Reader Rewards" giveaways :)