Monday, July 18
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I was needing a bit of a pick me up this weekend and found this Muse and was completely...captivated. I'm not quite sure what it is that I love about it (despite the obvious), since you don't see his face and the angle of the view of his body is a bit different, but the picture has such a sensuous feel to it that I just want to crawl right into the screen :) What do you think of our Muse this week?
Some of you noted my absence last week. I'm fine, so no worries there, just extremely busy. Last week nothing went as I had planned. Basically I had another week of not getting anything done. I can't even tell you what I did each day that ate up all of my time...but seriously, where did all of my time go? And the end of each day I was so tired and it was so late that I just went to bed.
Part of my days were spent sitting waiting at ballet camp waiting for little love, so I did manage to get some reading done in between peeking in the window and trying to see all of the little ballerina wannabes without being seen :) Other than that, I can't tell you what I did per se, just that each day was exhausting! I am hoping this week will be better, but this week I have art camp duty...in a toy store....for five days. I think you can see how disastrous this could potentially be. I see crying fits attempting to leave each day. I know I could have a crying fit soon, without some "me" time, that's for damn sure! Hope you all have a good week :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have the winners from Blogfest and any other outstanding giveaways and maybe a review. Crossing fingers on this one. Oh, and I will definitely have a review for Dangerous Desires by Diane Escalara.
- Wednesday: Author Dianne Venetta will be my guest to share Jennifer's Garden with us
- Thursday: I should post a review, but I may end up doing a Thursday's Thoughts....depends on time and inspiration :)
- Friday: I'll definitely have a review for you (maybe two), just haven't decided which one, and of course will depend on how much time I have.
- Tempting Trailer: Is His Darkest Salvation by Juliana Stone. This is the third book in the Jaguar Warriors series and releases on July 26, 2011.
Also of Interest:
- Historical Romance author Lila DiPasqua is having a party on her blog to celebrate the release of her upcoming full length novel, A Midnight Dance by having husbands of romance authors as her guests from July 19th to August 19th with TONS of giveaways. I absolutely LOVE this idea of having the husbands do the guest posts! I can't wait for this because it sounds like tons of fun ;)
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings author Beth Kery and Marie Force! And btw I am loving the new look of the Harlequin Blaze series.
p.s. Did you Blogfest hop this weekend? And if so what did you think about all of the sites that used Rafflecopter for entries? Like, don't like?
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.