Monday, August 15
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Do you ever have a day where you just want to crawl in bed and pretend that the outside world doesn't exist? Today is one of those days for me. Nothing went wrong, and I'm not having a bad day...I just need a break from obligations. I just want to crawl in bed with pristine white sateen sheets (that I didn't have to launder), and relax, take a nap, read a great book, maybe watch some mindless TV entertainment (like Say Yes to the Dress, or Bachelor Pad both of which I am addicted to)...and if there happened to be a delicious form of entertainment, like our Muse, then sooo much the better ;) My needs are pretty simple, wouldn't you agree? Anyways, what's your favorite part of this week's Muse? Have any guesses as to what mine are ? (hint: it's not the white sheets, though those do look nice too).
I finally finished a book that it took me all week to read last week, and let me just tell you if I hadn't agreed to review it, I would have stopped reading it about 100 pages in. I read for fun, and this book was more like homework. I pushed through though, and am on to a story that seems much more promising, but I have a couple of books that I downloaded over the weekend that I am dying to read and I can't....because of a few of those obligations that I mentioned above :( They've become the carrot that I am dangling in front of myself to keep me going. I love having something to look forward to.
And before you look at what's up for this week, I'll just say that for the rest of the month you will be seeing a lot of reviews here at Seductive Musings. We kind of committed to quite a few for August, but don't worry there will be a few more chances to win books.
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Review for Liam's Perfect Woman by Beth Kery. I was supposed to post this last week and didn't have time, so this week it's first up.
- Wednesday: Review for Cowboys Like Us by Vicki Lewis Thompson, this was supposed to be posted last week too, so ditto.
- Thursday: Review for Midnight Waltz by Jennifer Blake
- Friday: Review for The Bride Wore Scarlet by Liz Carlyle
- Tempting Trailer: I know most of you have probably already seen this week's video, but it's so good that it deserves to be showcased all week long! This week I've selected Tessa Dare's Operation Auction book trailer created for Maya Bank's Highlander trilogy. It's completely & absolutely hilarious...and my favorite part...can you guess what it is? It's at the very end where Ken in the kilt shows us what real Highlander's where under their kilts ;) LOL!
And Tessa Dare has a new historical romance coming out soon, A Night to Surrender, which you might also want to check out.
Also of Interest:
- Lila DiPasqua's A Midnight Dance party is still going strong with lots of books to giveaway!
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings author Karen Erickson.
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.