Monday, September 5
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Labor Day, the last hoorah of summer vacations (at least in the US). So my wish for you today is that you enjoy your day off. Sleep in. Read. Do whatever it is that you want to...except for work in any way.
Me, I'll be eating ice cream and trying to figure out what the tattoo says on our Muse. You didn't notice the tattoo on his arm, maybe you should take a closer look...at the whole package one more time. Any guesses as to what it says? You may need to click on the image to see it full size in order to try and read it. I think I know what the first and last words are, but I can't quite decipher the middle one. I know it's not the most important or eye-catching thing about our Muse, but it's the mystery of what that tattoo says that has me intrigued.
Anyway, enjoy your holiday! And to my Musings readers not in the US I hope this week's Muse is consolation enough :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I will have one or two reviews for you...one of which will definitely be for Maggie Robinson's Mistress by Marriage.
- Wednesday: Author Cate Lord will be my guest to celebrate the release of her new Contemporary Romance, Lucky Girl.
- Thursday: A book review (or two), & a Winners post
- Friday: A book review
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for a debut Paranormal Romance author Stephanie Chong. I haven't heard too much buzz about her book Where Demons Fear to Tread, but considering how many of you love paranormal romance as well as characters who are different than the norm, you might find this one interesting.
Also of Interest:
- Vivian Arend's Wolfie World Tour continues this week. She'll have a blog stop each day as well as guests on her own website blog with lots of book giveaways and general wolfie goodness. More info on the blog tour can also been seen in the banner to the right.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Maya Banks, Lauren Dane, Lorelei James, Eve Berlin, Kate Pearce, Megan Hart, Karen Erickson, Jayne Rylon, & Marie Force!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.