Monday, September 19
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Taking my inspiration from Betty White (in case you missed Betty's YouTube video from last week please go enjoy it), and because my own car is in dire need of being washed, I thought this week we could have our own "You missed a spot" Muse :) Though I think Betty's might have been a tad bit better looking. If you could choose your own "missed a spot" Muse who would he be? Feel free to leave links in the comments for our mutual enjoyment ;)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Since I'm such a blogging loser....I'm not even going to try and list all of the reviews that should be posted this week..let's just go with...a lot! I'll try and post them throughout the week, but at this point I'm not even going to try and guesstimate what I will have time for.
- Tuesday: Historical Romance author Leigh Michaels will be my guest to share with us her new book The Wedding Affair (psst...this has a seriously good giveaway)
- Wednesday: I will have the Forever Romance's Forever Texas! giveaway
- Tempting Trailer: This week our Tempting Trailer is for Cat Johnson's new digital release Hooked published by Samhain. I've read this author before and enjoyed her work. While not as good as Lorelei James (at least IMO), it's a good fix if you are looking for a hawt Cowboy romance.
Also of Interest:
- got nothin' if you know of a blog event, celebration or release party you'd like to share please feel free to add it in the comments!
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings author Courtney Milan (I have some serious love for this author and I've been waiting for this one for what seems like forever!).
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.