Monday, November 7
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I was reading Belong to Me by Shayla Black this past weekend...kind of a palate cleanser from all of the historical romance I've been reading, so when selecting this week's Muse I had a bit of BDSM on the brain.
It goes without saying that Shayla's heroes are not the least bit submissive, but I thought this Muse was just too yummy to pass up...and...ahem a bit more scandalous than I normally like to feature so I had to crop the photo...not by just a bit if you catch my drift. Anyways, this week's Muse is our willing captive this week :) And what a week it should be!
Here'a a question for you: For those of you who like a little kink in their romance, what is your favorite BDSM erotic romance that was published this year?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: Later today I hope to have a review of Shiloh Walker's If You Hear Her and maybe one more (depends on time)
- Tuesday: Author Vivian Arend will be my guest to talk about her re-issued (with new content) contemporary romance Rocky Mountain Heat. This is the book that I discovered Ms. Arend's stories with so holds a special place in my booklover heart :)
- Wednesday: Author Anita Clenney will be my guest to celebrate the release of her new paranormal romance, Embrace the Highland Warrior, the second book in series.
- Thursday: I'll be featuring Forever Romance's Turning Up the Heat tour and author Lilli Feisty will be here to definitely turn up the heat!
- Friday: Then on Friday contemporary author Christie Ridgway will be my very special guest in honor of Veteran's Day with her new anthology Seal of My Dreams where proceeds are being donated to the Veterans Research Fund.
- Tempting Trailer: Which is why this week's Tempting Trailer is for the Seal of My Dreams anthology. It starts out all sweet and patriotic...then turns quite steamy :)
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Mari Carr, and Christie Ridgway!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.