Monday, December 5
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I was a bad blogger this past weekend. Instead of reading review books I double binged on Jill Shalvis. I know I should hang my head in shame, but somehow I can't bring myself to say that I'm sorry that I read and loved Head Over Heels, or that after having finished it I couldn't quite bring myself to read another author so I dug out Animal Attraction that I had set aside for when I had time :) Then I said to myself, "What better time than now?" I know you all are such good friends that you will unabashedly agree with me, right ;) LOL.
Sawyer and Chloe were fun, but Jax and Maddie are still my favorites in Simply Irresistible. Overall though I love Lucky Harbor and can see why small town series like Robyn Carr's Virgin River series is so beloved. I for one can't wait for Lucky In Love, the next Lucky Harbor series even though it doesn't revolve around the three sisters. Does anyone know if Lucky Harbor has an actual Facebook fan page? If not her publisher is seriously missing out on a great marketing tool...not that anyone asked me :)
I guess that's a round about way of getting to the reason for this week's Muse. This week's Muse was Sawyer and his asthma inducing effects on Chloe during an intimate shower scene..I mean he leaves me breathless, LOL. How about you? Hence this week's Muse. Enjoy!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday & Tuesday: I hope to post at least one review each day...I know, I know I've said this before, but this time I have high hopes that I will actually get it done. *crossing fingers*
- Wednesday: Debut author Joan Swan will be my guest and will hopefully be sharing a bit about her upcoming Brava Romantic Suspense, Fever, the first book in her Phoenix Rising series, among other things
- Thursday: at least one review
- Friday: If I was good throughout the week I will have a Fun Friday post, but if I didn't get as many reviews posted as I would like I'll post a review instead.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Delilah Marvelle's new historical romance Rumor's series, which begins with the prequel novella Forever Mine which was just released last week. This book trailer is interesting because it's like a mini movie (approx 8 min) and was written by the author and according to the credits starts several Marvelle's. What do you think of it? Do you like the longer length that tells more of the story?
Also of Interest:
- I'm toying with the idea of a 12 days of Christmas giveaways (but probably not 12 consecutive days, but 12 days in December) because many of you have generously purchased items using the links from this site, and because of that I have some funds in the Musings coffers to pay for a few things. So in the season of giving I'd like to give a little back to you all. Thanks for stopping by, for commenting, and for using the links. I think I'll start this week by giving away something, so stay tuned ;)
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Lora Leigh, Sarah McCarty, Robin Kaye, Stephanie Julian, Lorelei James, & Jaci Burton. Congrats Ladies!!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.