Monday, December 12
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Ok, don't faint, but I think I might have OD'd on Alpha males last week. LOL. Who knew that was possible? I went on a complete Alpha binge last week, and I have to say after reading 3 or 4 back to back I just couldn't stand their domineering and protective ways anymore!
So my antidote...was Charming Mickey from Elizabeth Hoyt's Scandalous Desires. I've been wanting to read this one, and just couldn't resist that Irish charm combined with a seductive rogue. Yeah, he's alpha too, but does it with a smile...and that made all the difference. So this week's Muse is also a charming Irishman. Be still my beating booklover heart :)
Charming Mickey is supposed to have black hair and dark eyes with wicked charm, master of his opulent domain...and you know, I can totally see Colin Farrell in that role, which is why Colin is my Muse of the week. Did you read the book? If so who would you cast as Mickey O'Connor? Did Silence's story live up to your expectations? I have to admit that I've been looking forward to Silence and Mickey's story the most from the Maiden Lane series.
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have some winners and maybe a review *ducking* (maybe)
- Wednesday: Author Christine Young will be my guest to share her novel Highland Honor with us.
- Thursday: I have some thoughts about self publishing and the industry as a whole
- Friday: I have a fun post for you that Seductive Reviewer DD sent me last week that I didn't have time to post & I hope to have another review for you.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Christy Reece's Last Chance Rescue Series. I haven't read this author before, but love Romantic Suspense and this trailer has me intrigued. I think I'm gonna check it out more. Have you read any of them, if so what did you think?
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Courtney Milan, & Pamela Clare (which I somehow missed last week). Congrats Ladies!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.