Monday, May 30
I just wanted to take a few minutes to not only let you know what my plans are for the week at SM, but also to give my heartfelt thanks to all of our service men and women, and their families who so selflessly give of themselves, and to remember the sacrifices that have been made to keep us free and safe. Thank you! Those two words don't even begin to show my gratitude and sympathy to those who have lost someone who was dear to them. My thoughts are with you today.
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I hope to have a recap of my reading adventures for both April and May (since I seem to not have gotten to April yet )
- Wednesday: Author Grace Burrowes will be my guest to celebrate her new historical romance The Soldier. Seems kind of fitting to be talking about this book the same week as Memorial Day.
- Thursday-Friday: I hope to have a few reviews for you...quite possibly including one for Julia Quinn's new historical romance Just Like Heaven.
- Tempting Trailer: This week it is for Kate Noble's newest historical romance Follow My Lead, which came out earlier this month. I believe she made the trailer herself and I quite like it.
- Vivian Arend's big giveaway is in it's fourth and final week. Don't miss it.
- And Anya Bast is also having a massive giveaway titled the "Jaded & Jeweled Jubilee" to celebrate the release of her new book Jaded, which also comes out next week. These look so hot!