Monday, January 30
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I'm still battling this wicked bronchitis. It just won't give up. I'm told that it is bad this year and that many people are getting it. I don't know how people telling me this is supposed to make me feel better, because it doesn't, it just makes me pity those poor souls all the more.
Since I was feeling better though, I didn't do as much reading. However I did get the chance to start Sarah MacLean's new book A Rogue by Any Other Name, and I am loving it! The heroine has a thing for the hero's thighs...which is something that I can completely appreciate & understand where she is coming from. LOL. So, in honor of Penelope's love of a well muscled thigh, I give you this week's Muse :) I think he is particularly lovely, don't you?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Debut author Anna Randol will be my guest to celebrate her historical romance, A Secret In Her Kiss. I'm very interested in this story since it is set in the Ottoman Empire and can't wait to learn more about it.
- Wednesday: I will have another debut author, Sophie Barnes to celebrate her historical romance How Miss Rutherford Got Her Groove Back.
- Thursday: Jennifer Haymore will be my guest to share with us her the second book in her Donovan sisters series, Secrets of an Accidental Duchess. I love books with secrets!
- Friday: We'll leave the realm of historical romance with author Katie Reus who will be my guest to celebrate the release of her new paranormal romance, Alpha Instinct...we're talking Highlander wolf shifter heroes people :)
- Saturday: I have some winners to announce so I'll be back at some point during the weekend.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Victoria Alexander's new release My Wicked Little Lies. This is another of the mini movie book trailers, which don't always work for me, but I have to say that I really liked this one. Accents may be fake, as well as the blond hair...the story it told however captivated me. I'm gonna have to check it out.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Sarah McCarty, Donna Grant, Victoria Alexander, Anna Randol, Jennifer Haymore, Kate Pearce, Emma Lang, Sophie Barnes, & Shona Husk. Congrats ladies!
Sheree, no PM this week? What's up with that! Did I miss one?
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.