Monday, February 6
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Since the Superbowl was last night (did you watch it?) I thought it only appropriate that I continue our admiration of the Gods of Football in my personal campaign to raise Rugby awareness in the USA. I'm just sayin', some enterprising women should fund a league because I think they would have a lot of fans (of the female variety)...especially if they put out fundraising calendars too. I'm a strong believer in supporting a good cause :) Any clues about the tattoo? You did notice he had one right? LOL.
On Sunday I sorta watched the Superbowl. It had about 25% of my attention, that is until the half time show started. I wasn't really looking forward to Madonna's half time show. It's not that I dislike her, it's just that I'm ambivalent towards both her and her music. But I have to say, the woman puts on a good show. I was going to head out to the kitchen and get a refill on my drink, but stopped in my tracks when I saw the 50 or so men she had garbed in Egyptian dress pulling her out to the stage. That was truly inspired! The rest of the show was pretty good too :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: I have a ton of winners to announce. I was supposed to do that this past weekend, but it didn't happen. So today is the day....just sometime later.
- Tuesday: Author Jory Strong is going to be my guest to celebrate the release of her new erotic paranormal romance Inked Magic. I have some mad love for that cover! And reviewer ElaineReads will have a review of the book to share with us.
- Wednesday: Author Jasmine Haynes will be my guest to celebrate the release of her new contemporary erotic romance The Principal's Office. And let me tell you, this is one naughty principal...in the best of ways :) I will have a review of the book on this day as well.
- Thursday: I will have my waaaay overdue list of 2011 favorites, and if I find the time I will also have a recap of my January reads with a possible giveaway of my favorite reads of the month. But we shall see. 2011 first. January second.
- Friday: Samhain author Tamara Morgan will be my guest to share with us her new romance Love is a Battlefield, which will be released on Valentine's Day. How cute is that!
- Saturday-Sunday: I might have to break my personal rule about posting on weekends since I have so many reviews I need to get done. Hopefully you will see me, if you do, then please show some comment love and make the effort worth my while :)
- Tempting Trailer: This week's tempting trailer is for Nicole Jordan's new historical romance Princess Charming. Nicole Jordan used to be a favorite of mine, and for some unknown reason I haven't really kept up with her the last couple of years. This one tempts me to reacquaint myself with a once beloved author, especially since it's the beginning of the Legendary Lovers series. I like the sound of that ;) It comes out on Tuesday, but has anyone here had the chance to read an early copy? If so I'd love to know what you thought of it.
Also of Interest:
- To celebrate the release of Kathryne Kennedy's newest novel in her Elven Lords series her the author is having a blog hop from 2/6-2/13 with books and other gifts to giveaway at each stop of the tour, with a grand prize of $100 B&N gift card and other assorted runner up prizes. I've not read any of these, but they've gotten pretty good reviews so you may see me out there trying to win some and give them a try. It starts at Star Crossed Romance today.
- And, I agreed to take part in the Romancing the Valentine Blog Hop. It was obviously a moment of insanity because I really don't have time for it, but there ya go. So I will have a giveaway to go along with it, so look for that post on Monday too.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Maya Banks, Laura Wright, Katie Reus, Carolyn Jewel, Jory Strong, Shana Galen, Samantha Grace, Heather Snow, Jasmine Haynes, & Marie Force. Congrats ladies!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.