Monday, February 20
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
On the home front, there's absolutely nothing new going on for me. Nada, it's kind of boring really. I think I might be getting a case of spring fever because I'm feeling a bit restless...too bad I can't take a vacation. So because I want and need a vacation, I'm going to take a virtual one with our Muse this week. Not literally, I'll still be here, I'd just rather be.....somewhere else :) If you could go on spring vacation right now, where would you go?
In more exciting news, Seductive Musings has two new reviewers! Here's a little bit about them:
Andrea: I've been reading romance books since junior high. My favorite genre are historical and paranormal. I'm educated as a chemist/toxicologist but I quit that career 5 years ago when my husband got an offer to transfer to Germany. I was also pregnant at the time so it worked out well. We lived there for 2 years and then came back to the US. I decided being a mom was more fun than being a chemist so I opted to stay home and have another kid. Now we have 2 little boys. I spend my time corralling the kids, reading, tending my garden (veggies only, I don't do flowers) and lounging by the pool. It's a great life and I'm enjoying it :)
E.L.F: I am an avid reader, usually reading 3-5 books per week over a wide variety of genres. I like to garden but tend to get a little lackadaisical about watering and I am always thrilled when my iris, poppies and roses bloom. I spend far too much time playing Words by Post and adding to my Dream Zoo, dabble with crocheting and putting together jigsaw puzzles but I tend to live up to my self-description as a reading addict. Musings about the books I am reading can be found at my blog, The Reading Addict.
Welcome Andrea & E.L.F. !!!!!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: Later today, I'll have winners from any outstanding giveaways
- Tuesday: Author Amelia Fayer will be here to talk about her new book Lust in the Library....this happens to me all the time...except the object of my lust is the Romance new release section, rather than an actual person. I could easily be persuaded with the right inspiration though :)
- Wednesday: Author Samantha Grace will be here to celebrate her debut historical romance Miss Hillary Schools a Scoundrel. I can't even begin to tell you my confusion with this book because when I first learned about it had a different title and I kept thinking it was too different books, with something similar about them...a few weeks ago I finally realized it was the same book.. *headdesk*.
- Thursday & Friday: I have reviews to post from the two new Seductive Reviewers, and a few more from me (hopefully)
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Brenda Joyce's Seduction from her Spymaster's Men series.
Also of Interest:
- Author Holli Winters is celebrating an early spring with a Kickoff to Spring Kindle giveaway. Please see the author's website for entry details, rules, and deadlines (it's as easy as sending an email....how sweet would that be to win a Kindle in time for spring/summer reading?)
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Jill Shalvis (x2), Julia London, & Beth Kery. Congrats Ladies!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.