Monday, February 27
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
So, I started on the TBR project this past weekend. Thank you to everyone who commented for your encouragement! I'm gonna need it to keep going :) And to give back thanks, I think I'll have a giveaway for the commenters (those who commented prior 2/27/2012 will be eligible) on that post, where one of you can select as many of the books I am getting rid of (just because it's not for me doesn't mean someone else might not love it) for up to $5.00 USPS media mail. Once I finalize the list, I'll randomly select one of you and announce it on the blog.
I also finished a book that I've been struggling with, but I kept myself going with a tantalizing reward. One that I have been craving. No, it's not chocolate. What's the best reward for a romance addict? That's right, a new romance that I've been looking forward to since last year! *squee*
I had the opportunity to get an advance reading copy of Taking a Shot by Jaci Burton and that's my reward for tackling the TBR AND finishing a book that was a struggle for me. Which is why, the cover model for Taking a Shot is my Muse of the week, because he literally kept me inspired. I kept it on my nightstand and every time I wanted to stop, I just looked at it...and that's all I needed. Can you blame me? I'll let you know what I think of the actual hero, Ty, once I'm done reading the book :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: If I have winners to announce I'll post them later in the day sometime.
- Tuesday: I hope to have my review for Sarah MacLean's new historical romance that comes out this week, A Rogue by Any Other Name. The first book in her Fallen Angels series. And I will also have Andrea's review of Bonds of Justice by Nalini Singh
- Wednesday: I hope to have my review for Sophia Nash's The Duke and the Deep Blue Sea. The first book in her Royal Entourage series. And I will also have Andrea's review of Darker After Midnight by Lara Adrian.
- Thursday: I hope to have my review for Jasmine Haynes' The Principal's Office....gotta have something spicy this week doncha' think?
- Friday: Depending on how my TBR reorganization goes I may have a list of questionables for you to peruse to see if you think they should permanently be discarded, or placed back on the TBR shelves, BUT if I'm not done I'll have a review of Roni Loren's Crash Into You.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Lisa Kleypas's new contemporary romance Rainshadow Road. Now I love love love Ms. Kleypas' historical romances, but for some reason I haven't followed her into her contemporaries like I have many other authors. Are you looking forward to this one? And what do you think of her contemporaries vs her historicals? Do you prefer one over the other, or not?
Also of Interest:
- I know I mentioned this last week, but just in case you forgot you still have time to enter author Holli Winters Kickoff to Spring Kindle giveaway. Please see the author's website for entry details, rules, and deadlines (it's as easy as sending an email....how sweet would that be to win a Kindle in time for spring/summer reading?)
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Lora Leigh, Sarah MacLean, Joan Swan, Mia Marlowe, Bella Riley, Helen Scott Taylor. Congrats ladies!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.