Monday, March 12
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I had proclaimed that this past weekend was going to be me weekend. I should have known that I was tempting fate by so boldly making that proclamation. Saturday was a complete bust, then with the time change I lost an hour on Sunday. Can I just say that I think changing our clocks forwards and backwards is such a ridiculous thing to do. Time is time, you can't change it! Sorry for the little rant, but I hate it.
I had also plans of reading a good book. Despite starting two different ones, neither was really suiting my mood *sigh*. I could have jumped to a third book, but decided against that since one of the books I started is a library book that will be due soon, and the other is a book that I need to read for review. Unfortunately, because of my lack of interest I only read about fifty pages of each :( And I only tackled one TBR shelf *sigh again*, but at least I made progress..even if it was just a little.
Clearly I need more inspiration, so how about a new Muse? I've been craving a little cowboy, in no small part to the new Six Pack Ranch book that comes out this week, Rocky Mountain Desire...and this week's Muse definitely has the six pack goin' on, LOL. Count them, it's all sorts of yummy fun :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: I'll have winners of any outstanding giveaways later today
- Tuesday: Jaci Burton will be my guest to share a bit about the third book in her Play by Play series, Taking a Shot. You know, the story behind the great cover, LOL.
- Wednesday: author Rachel Grace (RG Alexander) will be my guest to share her elemental romance, Geared for Pleasure, which has been getting rave reviews.
- Thursday: Maybe a few reviews
- Friday: Vivian Arend is going to be here to share the latest in her Six Pack Ranch series, Rocky Mountain Desire. Are you as excited as I am about this book releasing this week?
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Brenda Joyce's Seduction (The Spymaster's Men)
Also of Interest:
- DABWAHA began on Sunday. I plan on picking my books to win (?) this week, and get them submitted by the deadline on Wednesday. I have a new strategy this year, hopefully it will work better for me than the one I used last year :) Are you going to play? And if so how do you go about picking your books...is it by favorite author, your favorite reads, word of mouth...?
- Author Elise Rome's (aka Ashley March) March Madness event is still going strong
- I know I mentioned this the last few weeks, but just in case you forgot you still have time to enter author Holli Winters Kickoff to Spring Kindle giveaway. Please see the author's website for entry details, rules, and deadlines (it's as easy as sending an email....how sweet would that be to win a Kindle in time for spring/summer reading?)
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings author Vivian Arend!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.