Monday, March 19
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
This last week we had really warm weather, like much of the rest of the US, and it was so nice to get outside and soak up some sun...and I am by no means a sun worshiper (the curse of my Irish heritage).
During that time, while watching Little Love jump on the trampoline and play in the sandbox, listening to the birds chirp, while basking in the sunshine, I actually got two reviews written. Yeah, me! Since the weather is supposed to be mostly the same I hope to be able to do the same again this week despite it being a bit more hectic.
I have an amusing little story to share about that. I was sitting in my chair with a small notebook and pencil, writing my reviews while praising how high she was jumping when she came over and asked what I was doing. I told her I was doing some writing, so she went back into the house, grabbed her own piece of paper and pen and sat down next to me. I watched her for a few minutes, then she started to sing her ABC's slowly, and would stop every few seconds and write down the letters. You see, she is in her last year of preschool and they have been working on writing their letters all year, and now are starting to put them together into words, so she's been all about writing recently.
She was so darn cute sitting there doing her own writing, just like me :) She's growing up so fast, and even though I'm just her Aunt, I couldn't love her any more if she was my own. It's one of those moments that I hope to treasure for a long time.
So for this week, I decided that we should have something to worship other than the Sun...in the form of our new Muse. I mean come on! That's some serious derrière goin' on :) We've talked a lot about sexy abs, arms and thighs (which our Muse has in spades), but this guy could make tighty whities have a come back, LOL. Speaking of which, do you have an underwear preference on men? Me, I tend to prefer boxer briefs, no matter the color, 'cause those are all about the fit :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: Later today I will have the winners from the Jaci Burton and Rachel Grace giveaways
- Tuesday: I will have a review for Kristin Miller's One Night to Remember, and possibly one other one review
- Wednesday: I'll feature reviews for Deadly Dance by Dee Davis & Run From Fear by Jami Alden as well as a giveaway of both books
- Thursday: A review of Thief by Ava March from Andrea & I'd also like to share my review of Taking a Shot by Jaci Burton (as long as I can get it done in time)
- Friday: A review of Tall, Dark, and Disreputable by Deb Marlowe also from Andrea, & if I have even more time another review :)
- Tempting Trailer:This week's Tempting Trailer is for J.K. Becks upcoming paranormal romance, When Passion Lies (5/29/2012). I've not read any books in this series, but this video makes me want to give them a try, especially if the hero is as sexy as he is in the video, LOL :)
Also of Interest:
- Author Elise Rome's (aka Ashley March) March Madness event is still going strong!
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Cherry Adair & Karen Erickson!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.