Monday, March 26
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I read an absolutely fantastic book over the weekend! The only downside is that it also completely ruined me for starting a new book because I was in romance reading "afterglow", LOL. Do you ever get that way after finishing a great book? Where you hate to even start something else because in all likelihood it might not give you that same sort of romance reading high. That's where I'm at right now.
Want to know what I read? It was Tessa Dare's A Week to Be Wicked. It releases this week, and I think I'm going to go to the store and try to get it in print, even though I've already read it via a digital ARC. That's how much I loved it. I hope to have a full review later this week, but for now...Hero: a to die for wounded rake that is so charming I can see why he totally knocked the bluestockings off of the heroine. The Heroine: loved her too. She's smart and witty, with such a big heart. I'm really loving this Spindle Cove series.
As for our Muse, he's inspired by my TV viewing of Dancing with the Stars last Monday. Our Muse is a contestant on the show this season. Yeah, seeing him shake it on the dance floor, with that sexy Cuban accent....I'll at least watch the show until he's voted off :) Do you watch DWTS, or do you watch something/nothing else?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I have a few reviews I need to post, but haven't quite decided which ones I'm going to try and get done.
- Wednesday: author Maggie Robinson will be my guest to share her new Brava historical romance, Master of Sin.
- Thursday: I will have a few more reviews for you, but it is spring break so while I'd like to have at least two....one may be more manageable :)
- Friday: author Lexxie Couper will be my guest to share her rock star hero Nick Blackthorne while on his world blog tour for Love's Rhythm
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Michelle Marcos' Lessons in Loving a Laird which came out at the end of February. Have you read it? If so, I'd love to know what you thought of it.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Lori Foster, Julia London, Meredith Duran, Vicky Dreiling, Katie Lane, and last but certainly not least Maggie Robinson!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.