Monday, April 2
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Don't have much to report today....so let's just get right to our Muse for the week shall we? Because there is certainly a lot to admire this week, in fact it might take me all week to visually take it all in :) Happy Monday!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: If I can find a few spare minutes during the day today I will post any outstanding winners from giveaways on the blog.
- Tuesday & Wednesday: I'll have reviews for you, not going to promise more info than that since I'm going into week 2 of Spring Break and if the weather is bad and we can't be outside, Little Love will want constant attention :)
- Thursday: Debut author Joan Swan will be continuing her Fever blog tour with us.
- Friday: It'll be either a Fun Friday post, of if I find time I need to post more reviews.
- Tempting Trailer: The week's Tempting Trailer is for Christina Dodd's Bella Terra series. She has a new book out this week, Betrayal. I used to be a very big fan of this author's historical romance, but over the past few years, and a few slight misses, I've kind of stopped reading her. I believe this is the third book in this romantic suspense series. Have you read any of them? If so, are they any good?
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Maya Banks, Mary Wine, Lydia Dare, Vicki Lewis Thompson, Karin Tabke, Lauren Dane & Vivian Arend! Congrats Ladies!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.