Monday, April 9
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Spring break (which was really no break for me) is finally over (thank God), and things can return back to normal in my household. *BIG Sigh*.
I'm behind (nothing new there), and our annual HUGE garage sale is coming up in two weeks, so I have to start getting ready this week (because we really do have that much to sell). I need some Spatherapy...some relaxation, because I'm feeling a little stressed right now. I just need to get through April. Oh, and I have my taxes to do this week too. Not fun.
So, I think I deserve a little bit of a treat in the form of Mr. Paul Marron, my romance cover model of choice (at least for right now), but he was no where to be found in this week's new releases, which is why I decided he MUST be my Muse for the week (do you think he will make doing my taxes less painful if I have him as my screen saver on my computer?) Because I need whatever help I can get :)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: TRIPLE finalist in the 2012 RITA awards, Vicky Dreiling, will be my guest to share her new historical romance, How to Ravish a Rake (I hope to gain some helpful tips from this one, LOL).
- Wednesday: Historical Romance author Leigh LaValle will be my guest to share her story, The Runaway Countess.
- Thursday: Andrea will be sharing her reviews for Ava March's newest story in her Brook Street series, Fortune Hunter, as well as a review for The Runaway Countess by Leigh LaValle.
- Friday: I hope to have a few more reviews to share with you. More than likely it will be for Sweet Addiction by Maya Banks, and Master of Sin by Maggie Robinson.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer, is one of the best book videos I have seen in a while. It gave me the feeling of a much anticipated Hollywood movie, and actually has me wanting to read it despite my antipathy to paranormal romance in general. It is for The Familial Witch by Bri Clark. The video indicates that she is a bestselling author, but I'm afraid I am not familiar with her work. Have any of you read one of her books? Are they as captivating as the video makes them out to be? I'm dying to know!
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week...even though there aren't that many :(
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.