Monday, April 23
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I have to admit, I'm feeling utterly boring and uninteresting today, and I have nothing to say except for a bunch of blah, blah, blah. I'm not feeling down or depressed or anything, which is almost worse I think. I think I've got a touch of ennui...or something like it. Maybe it's just a bad case of Mondayitis.
Hmmm...what to share, I've been enjoying all of the posts about the RT convention throughout the blogosphere, which I dearly wished I would have been able to attend. Is anyone hear going to Lori Foster's event which is coming up soon? I've heard that one is really great because it is on the smaller side, but by the time I remembered about it all of the tickets were sold out :( After that, I'm sorry to say that I've got nothin'.
So since I'm so blah today, what exciting or somewhat interesting news do you have to share? I'm thinking I should just go back to bed, and indulge in some Mondayitis-ness, with a good book of course :) Oh how I wish that were a possibility, hence our Muse, LOL.
p.s. I finished The Black Hawk, and while there isn't anything wrong with the book, I just don't think Joanna Bourne's books are for me. I've moved on to greener pastures, i.e. Undone by Lila DiPasqua which was released on Saturday 4/21! And it has a commoner hero, which you know I love!!!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have reviews for you including a review for Sandra Hill's Kiss of Pride.
- Wednesday: I'll have a few more reviews for you
- Thursday: Paranormal Romance author Shona Husk will be my guest to talk about her upcoming May 1st release of Kiss of the Goblin Prince. I can't wait!
- Friday: Historical Romance author Stefanie Sloane will stop by on her blog tour for hew new book that is out this week, The Saint Who Stole My Heart. A Rogue that's a Saint? This should be good :)
- Tempting Trailer: Since Linda Lael Miller has a new release this week, McKettrick's Heart, I thought it would be fitting to feature one of the "behind the scenes" to her cover shoots as our Tempting Trailer this week. And, oh my goodness these cowboys are....very tempting.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Lora Leigh, Lila DiPasqua, and Stefanie Sloane!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.