Monday, May 28
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I hope many of you are enjoying the Memorial Day holiday weekend! I'll keep this short and sweet today, and just give you a Muse to make up for missing one last week as well as to honor our Men and Women in uniform :) All, I have to say is God Bless America...because that was certainly the inspiration for this week's Muse :) Unfortunately, I haven't been blessed with a scene like this when driving through the farmland where I live :( Darn it!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have a winner's post with any outstanding giveaways and possibly a review or two
- Wednesday: Author Lexi Blake will be my guest to share with us her new erotic romance The Men with the Golden Cuffs (as in more than one yummy hero!).
- Thursday: I'll have a review of Erin Nicholas' Anything You Want, and maybe one more for good measure :)
- Friday: Historical Romance author Jayne Fresina will be my guest to share with us her new book The Most Improper Sophie Valentine. When I read the summary for this book I was immediately intrigued so I can't wait to find out more about this one!
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for the upcoming Harlequin Anthology, Love is Murder. I'm really excited about this for several reasons. First, it has a TON (and I mean that almost literally) of amazing suspense and romantic suspense authors in this one book. It is headlined by Sandra Brown and also includes stories by Allison Brennan, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Brenda Novak, Cindy Gerard, Roxanne St. Clair, Laura Griffin, Lori Armstrong (aka Lorelei James), and so many more... Secondly, because Allison Brennan will be a guest here in June to celebrate the release. Very excited about that!!
Also of Interest:
- I received some information about a giveaway that many of you might be interested in for one reason or another. Author Sara Humphrey's is having her 4th annual Military families giveaway. It starts Memorial Day weekend and goes through Labor Day. Basically you send in a picture of you and your family member in uniform and tell your story and from those entries each week she will feature one of the stories on her blog, and at the end she will select three winners. You can find all of the details here. I think this is such a great way to honor military families. Readers like myself can learn about the sacrifices they make with the stories featured each week, and a few families can win some great prizes.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week, especially Musings authors Jill Shalvis, Mary Wine, Paula Quinn, Jayne Fresnia, Samantha Grace, Emma Lang, Mari Carr, Lexi Blake, and several Love is Murder authors!!!
p.s. who picks out a romance author name like "Immodesty Blaize"? Seriously?
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.