Monday, May 7
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
I have two words for you....You're Welcome ;) No need to thank me, I think it's a given considering this week's Muse. I actually found him visiting at Lorelei James' blog last week, and knew he had to me mine...at least for a week :)
This past weekend I watched the first season of Game of Thrones. It was good, but it wasn't as good as I expected it to be. It was a lot of blood and breasts. I probably still try to catch up on the second season though. Have you seen it, or read the books by George R.R. Martin? If so I'd love to know your thoughts
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: I will have any outstanding winners later today
- Tuesday: Historical Romance author Lila DiPasqua will be my guest to share with us her newest Fiery Tales, Undone
- Wednesday: It's the week of the historical romance as Grace Burrowes is also a guest this week to maybe spill Lady Maggie's Secret Scandal :)
- Thursday: I'll have a few reviews for you, one of which will be Andrea's review of the third book in Ava March's Brook Street series, Rogues. I'll try to keep in the historical romance theme with any other reviews I post on this day.
- Friday: Bronwen Evans will be my guest on a stop of her Invitation to Romance Blog Tour to celebrate the release of Invitation to Scandal. She's giving away some seriously great prizes during the tour, so you won't want to miss it.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's trailer is for Kristan Higgins' new novel, Somebody to Love. I've only read one Higgins novel, and in the one I read someone died....unless absolutely necessary I don't like to mix death & romance so I've kind of stayed away from her since. Though I know there are many people who love her books. What say you? Do I give her another try or not?
Also of Interest:
- I mentioned earlier that Bronwen Evans is having a HUGE, and I mean HUGE giveaway in her Invitation to Romance Blog Tour. Win a $200 Gift Card, signed books, and much more. You can find all of the details here.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.