Monday, May 14
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Last week I worked outside quite a bit cleaning out flower beds, and planting my summer flowers. Don't let me fool you, it's not that I have a green thumb, or any great love of gardening. In fact it's one of my least favorite things to do.
This year I decided to try to plant perennials in the beds that I previously had annuals...because as I said, Idon't really enjoy gardening. I know many people like to commune with nature, and I do enjoy the results with pretty flowers to pick, but I don't like the dirt under my nails, the spiders, bugs and mosquitoes...then there are the allergies I have to contend with to do it. And it's expensive to buy all those flowers each year!
How about you, do you enjoy gardening? Have you planted your summer flowers yet, and do you have any favorites? Unfortunately I didn't have someone like our Muse, Jamie Durie to help me out...it would have been a lot more enjoyable, LOL. Do you have a neighborhood hottie that inspires you to dig in the dirt a bit longer than necessary?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: I'll have any outstanding winners posted later today, as long as I can find a few minutes :)
- Tuesday: Romances with BDSM have been in the spotlight recently due to the success of E.L. James' Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy, so I thought it would be the perfect time to share with you ELF's review of Sylvia Day's Bared to You, & Andrea's review of Lauren Dane's Laid Bare in case you are looking for some reads in the same vein.
- Wednesday: Erotic Romance author Erin Nicholas will be here to share Anything You Want with us.
- Thursday: Author Tracy Sumner will be my guest to share her Seaswept Seduction series with us.
- Friday: I'll have Andrea's review of College Boys by Daisy Harris, and possibly a review of Maggie Robinson's Master of Sin.
- Tempting Trailer:
Also of Interest:
- Bronwen Evans Invitation to Romance Tour continues this week, with more clues to the $200 Grand Prize.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors will new releases this week!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.