Monday, June 11
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
Oh, woe is me! I know it's quite pathetic, but I'm going to host my own pity party today. I'm so far behind....on everything. And then I thought I would get a mini-break from the end of June to the beginning of July to catch up on some things (not enough time for all of it...but some of it which gave me hope), ten days of a much needed "sort of" vacation...and it's CANCELED. *crying* I'm in mourning of my mini-break :(
So this week, I've decided to focus on a few things that I might be able to catch up on during my normal day which I was going to do then, but will try to do now... which also means I may or may not be blogging much this week. If I am here, it will be because I finally found the time to write up some reviews that need to be shared and posted. Other than that, I may be a little scarce on the blog and the net as a whole. I'll be working on some behind the scenes things (which have also been neglected)...just nothing that will be "visible". I'm really feeling the pinch of those few hours I lost when summer break started, let me tell you!
I think I need a little bit of inspiration as well as a pick me up to get over the loss of vacay, over the pity party, and motivation for getting my rear in gear this week...hence our Muse :) If ever there was a Monday that needed saving from the Monday blues, it's this one! This is a Muse I've used before, and I was in need of an old favorite comfort Muse (like comfort food, but calorie and guilt free), hence the repeat. He makes yummy left overs don't you think?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: If I have winners to announce I'll post them on this day
- Wednesday: Author Alice Gaines will be here to share her new Contemporary Erotic Romance novella, Heat Rises. I've read the excerpt...and I can tell you, I loved it so much that I went and bought the book right afterward. Now, if I can just find the time to read it....
- Thursday: If I have any reviews to post I'll be here, if not, I won't :)
- Friday: It's my birthday! If I have any reviews to post I'll be here, if not "let them eat cake"...LOL. I'll be eating cake and if I can come up with some inspiration I might have a giveaway too.
Also of Interest (these are reminders of last week):
- Bronwen Evans' Invitation to Romance Tour & Giveaway is still going strong.
- Authors Vivian Arend and Thea Harrison are having a big blog tour with their Thea & Viv's Big Adventure Blog Tour. Check out all of the details here.
- Author Pamela Clare is having a MacKinnon's Ranger's Reading Challenge to get ready for the upcoming release of Defiant (my most anticipated read of 2012).
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings author Vivian Arend!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.