Monday, July 16
Sorry, but the image containing the Monday's Muse has been removed from this blog so as not to violate any copyright issues. Thanks for your understanding!
You want to know what I found disturbing this weekend? I was looking through the Sunday ads, and one after the other was filled with back to school stuff. And while I personally can't wait for school to start again, so that I can get back to a schedule that I prefer, it also means that summer is almost over! How can this be I ask you?
I want a lazy summer day. In my perfect summer day there is a light breeze (that is not full of allergens), birds singing, bright blue sky sitting on a porch with an outdoor day bed that I can hang out in and read a great book (like one of the many that have been featured here in the last few weeks that I haven't read yet). Nothing to do but just....be. My lounging self decided that in order to make it even more perfect that a summer companion was needed, so I give you this week's Muse. I think he can speak for himself...what does he say to you?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Author Shiloh Walker will be my guest to share her story in the Hot in Handcuffs anthology, which means you can earn another chance to win the book!
- Wednesday: I'll have a Jill Shalvis Lucky Harbor giveaway for you, as well as winners from any outstanding previous giveaways
- Thursday: Author Mia Marlowe will be my guest to share with us her newest book, Lord of Fire and Ice, co-written with romance legend Connie Mason
- Friday: I'll have some reviews for you.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Cynthia Eden's Angel Betrayed. Angels have become a hot commodity in paranormal romance lately, and even thought I don't read much paranormal romance anymore this one intrigues me. It's relatively new, but has anyone read this one yet? I'd love to know what you think about it.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Anna Randol, & Erin Nicholas (who has not one but 4 releases this week...including a freebie!)
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.