Monday, August 13
Did you have a good weekend? I had a great weekend....really for no particular reason. And I like that about it. I even found some time to read a few books that I've been looking forward to. Made it even sweeter :)
I read the first two installments in Beth Kery's Because You Are Mine...and can I just say, I'm lovin' it, in a BIG way! And I also read One Night Rodeo by Lorelei James, which I also loved loved loved. Her hero Kyle, has to be one of the sweetest most romantic heroes I've read in a loooong time. And the heroine has a sweet spot for his forearms, which I have to admit I also find really sexy.
I'd like to think our Muse this week has sexy forearms too. You have to kind of envision what they would be like though because they are covered up....unlike some other very tempting parts, LOL. He has nice thighs too....he could be my most perfect Muse ever! Yet one more reason to be happy on this August Monday morning. Enjoy!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Author Beth Kery will be my guest to talk about her new serial erotic romance Because You Are Mine. I've read the first two books and despite being somewhat wary about reading the books in parts, I'm loving it so far because it gives me some great reading to look forward to each Tuesday! (I've pre-ordered them all!)
- Wednesday: I'll have reviews for you for several of Tiffany Reisz's novels from both reviewers Andrea & Michelle. I've heard a lot of great things about this author's books so I can't wait to see what they both though of them.
- Thursday: Author Maya Banks will be my guest to share with us her new KGI Romantic Suspense novella Softly at Sunrise.
- Friday: Author Jillian Stone will be here to share her novel An Affair with Mr. Kennedy
- Tempting Trailer: I recently saw that some of Megan Hart's books were being repackaged a la 50 Shades. And her publisher made a book video highlighting some of them. I always liked the original covers, the new ones are nice, but if they draw in an entire new audience to Ms. Hart's books then I think it is a good thing. Her books are just so....everything. Intense, emotional, passionate. It takes me a while before I am ready to read another one of her books again because they are so emotional. She has a new book coming out in a few weeks, The Space Between Us, and I'm really looking forward to it, even if the cover looks like something from the Twilight series (it had a different cover which I completely loved unfortunately it looks like it was scrapped for the new "theme"). Seeing this video reminded me of what I loved about them.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Gaelen Foly & Beth Kery.
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.