Monday, September 3
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Reviews
- Wednesday: Author Jaci Burton will be my guest to celebrate the release of her newest Play by Play novel, Playing to Win (& another yummy Jed Hill cover, LOL)
- Thursday: Reviews, & A list of books read by some of the Seductive Reviewers from August and any recommendations from their lists.
- Friday: Probably more reviews :) Hopefully you won't think that the schedule this week is too boring. I have some extra free time this week and am going to try really hard to play catch up and forward!
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Sabine Starr's novel, Lady Gone Bad. I chose this one not because it was really that tempting, but it did make me laugh...though I don't think that was the intent of the video. I just found the whole thing laughable....but the line that really got me was "...if he can keep her hands off his loaded gun....". My mind was a little bit in the gutter when I heard that, but really when you see the trailer and where her hand is trailing it's not such a stretch to go there, LOL. What say you? Was I just in a silly mood? or is this book trailer funny, even though it's not really supposed to be, or is it?
Also of Interest:
- This Wednesday (9/3) author Nalini Singh will be at the Romance Reviews Today Chat. Chat starts at 9:00 pm EST and is usually about 1 hr. If you'd like to join me for some chat fun, here's the link to the chat room. When you sign in make sure and enter Mo's Book Buzz.
- Do you subscribe to author Bronwen Evans' newsletter? If you didn't, this month Ms. Evans announced she's looking for individuals to join her street team. And if she reaches certain milestones she's giving away a trip to New Zealand to one of her street team members :) Like, air fare and everything!
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Beth Kery, Lauren Dane, Jaci Burton, Katie Reus, Julie Ann Walker, Lucy Monroe, Mari Carr & Lexxie Couper!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.