Monday, September 10
Hello my booklover friends! I was absent from the blog pretty much all of last week, and for that I am sorry. Some things that I had planned had to be rescheduled, then others just didn't work out for one reason or another, then I was busy finishing up a new book cover for author Mia Marlowe....and before I knew it it was Friday and I hadn't posted all week! I feel bad about that since I have many reviews that should have been posted, so I'm going to try and make up for not being here last week. Thank you to everyone who emailed to make sure that everything was OK.
Hopefully this week's Muse will make up for it :)
And if you didn't see it posted on Facebook, or on Mia Marlowe's blog (she has a before and after look), here's the new cover I created for her historical romance How to Vex a Viscount (re-releasing 9/2012), and hey it has Jimmy Thomas on the cover so it's almost like have two Muses this week, LOL!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: Just following this post will be a my interview with author Shannon McKenna. Shannon was the first author that turned me on to Romantic Suspense...what a way to start, huh? It's a bit unusual for me to have more than one post on a Monday, but when I received the opportunity to have Shannon as my guest again I couldn't resist! Shannon is my guest today to celebrate the upcoming release of her new book in the McCloud brothers series, One Wrong Move. There are two giveaways with this one, one of them is for a Kindle Touch! (or maybe a newer model who knows)
- Tuesday: I hope to have several reviews for you.
- Wednesday: More reviews, or possibly a rescheduled guest post with Jaci Burton
- Thursday: More reviews, or possibly a rescheduled guest post with Jaci Burton
- Friday: I'll be guesting at Romance At Random talking about books made into movies/TV series with some not so subtle hints as to what I would like to see :) So stop by and make sure you put your two cents in too....you just never know who may read it and take our advice! And if I get my act together, maybe one or two reviews as well. Hopefully neither you nor I will be reviewed out at this point, LOL.
- Tempting Trailer: Now, I know you know I'm not a big paranormal romance reader, but if it involves a shifter, then I'll take a second look. I love those, don't ask me why, it's one of those things that goes beyond reason...it just is :) I ran across this new paranormal romance shifter series from author A.C. Arthur on and was curious to see if anyone has read Temptation Rising yet? I'm not familiar with this author, so if you've read it I would love to know your take on it. The next book in this series comes out later this month.
Also of Interest:
- Need a little Nauti fix? Check out the prologue that Lora Leigh posted for the upcoming Nauti novella Nauti Temptress on her blog . I'm assuming that this is the novella that will appear in the anthology Nauti and Wilder with Jaci Burton scheduled for release 12/31/2012. I'm a fan of the Nauti series and have been waiting for this anthology for a loooong time.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Beth Kery, Delilah Devlin, & Vivian Arend! Congrats ladies!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.