Monday, October 1
I've been hard at work on a few book covers, and last week my latest Seductive Designs cover for authors Connie Mason and Mia Marlowe was unveiled. *Sigh* I could just look at it all day because I love it so much....so I thought to myself, "why not do it all week" and make him our Monday's Muse. He's actually been my Muse a bit longer than that, while I was working on the cover, but I thought I would share it with you here on the blog in case you missed my posts on Facebook and Twitter over the weekend. I couldn't really share it here until today because of the Bloghop that was going on. If you'd like him for your own, Lord of Devil Isle will be released in digital e-book only this October!
Karl vs. Paul....who wins?
(answer: US!, LOL)
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have reviews for you, one of which will be Michele's review of The Trouble with Highlanders by Mary Wine
- Wednesday: Lori Foster will be my guest to share a bit about her new romantic suspense novel Run the Risk, and in case you haven't noticed there's a link to a contest to win a trip to see Lori Foster in the sponsor ad section. Wouldn't that be fun?!!
- Thursday: Is kind of up in the air, maybe some reviews, or maybe a Thursday's Thoughts. Depends on my mood, LOL.
- Friday: Author Jennifer Ashley will be my guest to share with us her new Shifter paranormal romance Mate Claimed. I LOVE shifters!
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Bertrice Small's new historical romance Bianca, the first book in her new Silk Merchant's Daughters series. In it the heroine falls in love with a Sultan. I think I spent an entire summer devouring her books when I first discovered them. I don't know about you but I love the classic Bertrice Small epic novels that involved Sheiks and Sultans, so I was kind of excited to see her incorporate that into her new book set in Florence, Italy! What say you?
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Beth Kery, Lauren Dane, Vivian Arend, Lorelei James who has not one but two releases this week, Erin Nicholas, Julie Ann Walker, Jennifer Ashley, Vicki Lewis Thompson, Samantha Grace, Grace Burrowes, Mary Wine, Joan Swan, & Shannon McKenna!! Congrats everyone!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.