Monday, October 15
This week's Muse. Enjoy!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: Jessica Clare will be here to tell us more about The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male. I plan to take copious notes, LOL.
- Wednesday: Author Jessica Scott will be my guest to share her new Contemporary romance, Until There Was You. Military Heroes, yum!
- Thursday: Jennifer Probst will be visiting Seductive Musings to celebrate her new book The Marriage Trap. The first book in this series, The Marriage Bargain was HUGE success!
- Friday: Author Samantha Kane is going to share her new Historical Romance The Devil's Thief with us. I was aware that Samantha Kane wrote erotic historical romances, so I am curious to see what her Loveswept historical will be like.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is for Delilah Marvelle's upcoming novel, Forever a Lord. I posted the sneak peek trailer on Facebook over the weekend and thought I would share it here as well in case you missed it. I can't wait for this book, and the book trailer!!! I read the first book Forever and a Day, and really enjoyed it. One of the things I loved the most was that it was was set in New York at about the same time as one of my new favorite TV shows Copper on BBCAmerica. Do you watch it. Did you watch the trailer below because I'm practically giddy to see the full length trailer not to mention read the book!
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Shiloh Walker & Victoria Alexander! Congrats!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.