Monday, October 8
Happy Columbus Day! Or if you are me, the day where you needed to go to the bank and the post office, only to find it closed! UGH! It's so frustrating when you have things on your to do list, which you put off last week thinking you could do it first thing on Monday, only to realize on Sunday that your plans are shot and it isn't even Monday yet :( Such is life I guess :)
I've been hard at work on some new book covers, none of which I can share with you yet, but I love them :) And can't wait to share them! I've been reading the same book for over a week now...it's OK, but I can't say that I would really recommend it. I should just stop reading it, but I have this compulsion to finish a book once I start it.
Enough of my boring ramblings though. How was your weekend? Read anything good?
And since it's Monday how about a new Muse, this time a cowboy...it's been a while:) He more than makes up for it, don't you think? Enjoy!
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have reviews for you, one of which will be Andrea's review of Dark Sun Rising by B.L. Bonita
- Wednesday: Seductive Musings will be participating in the Hot in Handcuffs Blog Hop that begins on Wednesday, and if I have time another review
- Thursday: Author Jessica Clare will be my guest to celebrate the release of The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male
- Friday: Will be a wild card day. I'm thinking something fun. Any suggestions?
Also of Interest:
- I don't know if you knew about this or not but author Lucy Monroe has organized a Readers Retreat....kind of like a virtual Romance convention for readers, like myself, who were unable to attend RomCon, RT, Authors After Dark, or Lora Leigh's RAW 2012. There is lots of fun going on throughout the day. I know I'm going to try to catch it whenever I can find the time. You can read more about it here.
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Leigh Michaels, Jessica Scott, & B.L. Bonita. Congrats!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.