Monday, November 5
Happy Monday my lovelies! Are you ready to start a new week? *Sigh*, I could use another day or two of the weekend. Just one more day to unwind would be great! But so not gonna happen. I had a really busy schedule last week. Not only did we have a lot of guests visiting the blog (which is always fun), but I also finished THREE book covers for authors Delilah Marvelle, Blake Sheridan, and Bronwen Evans. I can't wait to share them all with you...and I will once I have permission to do so :)
But in the mean time how about I share a new Muse with you? I think he more than makes up for it don't you? LOL. He reminds me a lot of the hero in Jami Davenport's book Forward Passes that I'm reading right now. He's a dark haired, totally ripped NFL quarterback. I like to imagine him while reading the book. What character would you picture him as?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll have some reviews for you. I'm not quite sure which ones or how many yet. The Seductive Reviewers have been very busy readers so I have a lot to choose from :)
- Wednesday: Author Maggie Robinson will be my guest to share her new Brava historical romance Lord Gray's List, the first book in her new London List series, with us. I'm a big fan of Maggie and her books!
- Thursday: Author Jami Davenport will be visiting to share with us her new book Forward Passes, a contemporary romance with a pro football player for a hero. I heart sports themed romances :) I first found out about this author when Wendy the Super Librarian reviewed Fourth and Goal and highly recommended it.
- Friday: I'll either have more reviews for you, or if I can arrange it I will have a list of the Seductive Reviewers Monthly reading list for October as well as any recommendations they may have.
- Saturday: I don't usually blog on the weekends, and technically I won't be blogging per se, but a book cover (or covers) that I did for historical romance author Delilah Marvelle will be revealed exclusively at Studio Smexy Saturdays at Romancing Rakes for the Love of Romance. Do you remember a few years ago with Delilah Marvelle campaigned to save her School of Gallantry series from being dropped at the publisher? At the time many readers were disappointed by the publishers decision not to pick up the rest of the series, but now readers can rejoice because the series is back! (or at least will be soon) Very exciting!!!
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Olivia Cunning, Beth Kery, Lydia Dare, Jill Shalvis, Stephanie Tyler, & Erin McCarthy! Congrats!!!
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.