Monday, November 26
I did in fact go out shopping on Black Friday. For two things and neither of them for me, being the
Today, Little Love is off of school and since she is learning to read and write I thought we would start writing her letter to Santa. I'm thinking of writing Santa a letter of my own to drop off in the Macy's box. It'll start like this...."Dear Santa, I've been a very good girl this year, but next year I'd like to be just a little bit bad. All I want for Christmas this year is one thing, and I'm including a picture just so there's no misunderstanding...." Or something along those lines. So what is it that I want, just this week's Muse. What would you like Santa to leave for you?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Monday: It's a Twofer! Sara Brookes is my guest to share with us one of her latest books, Reclaiming the Edge.
- Tuesday: I'll have some reviews for you.
- Wednesday: Author Jodi Redford will be my guest to share her new release Checking it Twice + a review of the book by Seductive Reviewer ElaineReads.
- Thursday & Friday: Are kind of up in the air. I might have reviews or October reads from the Seductive crew (now that November is almost over...I'm such a loser!). I have two new book covers starting this week so this may or may not happen.
- Tempting Trailer: This week's Tempting Trailer is not for a particular title, or author, but for a publisher, Samhain (one of my fav digital first publishers). I happened across it last weekend and it made me smile and it was so much fun I knew I had to share it with all of you. I just love that as the video goes on he looses more clothes as well as the double entendres, LOL. Enjoy! (p.s. make sure you check out the Also of Interest" section for HUGE Samhain discounts today only!
Also of Interest: (don't skip this one!)
- Samhain Publishing is having a Cyber Monday sale that is extremely hard to resist! Are you ready.... 50% off from 12 am-8:59am EST with promo code EARLYBIRD. Then from 9 am-11:59 pm EST you get 40% off with promo code CYBERMONDAY. Might I suggest Vivian Arend, Katie Porter, and the new Cherry Lynn, "Leave Me Breathless". Some of my more recent Samhain purchases that I've enjoyed :) I'm gonna go through my wishlist and then decide how much I can spend, LOL. I wonder if that discount applies to the already reduced new release price? That would be almost be like getting it for free :)
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.