Monday, January 7
Happy New Year! Did you have a good holiday? What goodies did you get, or buy for yourself? Tell me, tell me, tell me!
Me, I'm buying myself a new computer. **Squee** I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this! I received money from my family for Christmas so it made the possibility of getting what I really wanted a reality instead of settling for what I could have previously afforded. I also received a fab new camera. It's nothing terribly fancy, but it has 24x times zoom and some really fun settings. I love it so far. Truth be told the last camera that I bought, was one that used film....I know, you don't need to say it...it was a long time ago, obviously :)
What else have I been up to? I did some design work, and spent a lot of time with my family, and even had some time to read some books. Some of which have been Kristen Ashley's Dream Man series. I'm really enjoying them, and I have some theories about her heroes which I'll share with you once I read all of them. Have you read these? If so I'd love to know what who your favorite hero was and why.
It's been awhile since we've had a new Muse, will this inspire you?
This week at Seductive Musings:
- Tuesday: I'll be sharing my favorite reads from 2012. Anyone want to guess what my favorite read of 2012 was? I can't wait to share it with you :)
- Wednesday: Author Shannyn Schroeder will be my guest to share with us her book More Than This
- Thursday: I'll have my review of Roni Loren's Fall Into You, and there will also be a chance to win some prizes :)
- Friday: I'll have Andrea's review of Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole.
- Tempting Trailer: I don't have one for you. I looked, trust me, and yes there were some new ones....but they just weren't any good and worthy of your time, nor mine. Kinda makes me sad :(
Finally, I'd like to congratulate all of the authors with new releases this week, especially Musings authors Mia Marlowe, Shona Husk, Jayne Fresina, Stephanie Sloane, Roni Loren, Stephanie Julian, Maya Banks, Jennifer Ashley, & Gena Showalter*
*Note: We haven't had a Monday's Muse post for several weeks, but I've still been keeping track of all of the new release during that time so this week has a TON! Some of which you may have already known about.
*Seductive Musings is an Amazon affiliate and receives a very small referral fee for purchases made via the links on the blog and through the Seductive Musings Amazon Store. Read the full disclosure here.